Fair Game: Don't Sneak Up On An Ace Op

Clover and Qrow were getting ready for bed. While Qrow was brushing his teeth, Clover sat on the bed, back towards the bathroom, looking at something on his scroll. When Qrow walks out of the bathroom and sees his boyfriend engrossed in his scroll, he decides to sneak up on him and give him a surprise hug and kiss. Qrow tiptoes towards the bed then lunges at Clover calling out, "Sneak attack!". This outcry startles Clover and his reflexes kick in; and he elbows Qrow right in the face, making him fall back and roll off the bed crashing onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh sh*t, honey! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" Clover said when he realized what he did.

"I'm good, I'm good." Qrow replied holding the spot on his face where he was hit.

"Note to self: never sneak up on a highly trained military official." he mumbled to himself.

Clover helps Qrow back onto the bed and hugs him apologising a hundred times.

"It's okay, babe. It was an accident." Qrow assured his boyfriend.

"Here, let me see your face." Clover said cupping Qrow's cheeks.

Qrow uncovers his face to reveal a black eye and a bruised nose.

"Oh gods, your nieces are gonna kill me." Clover said concerned.

"Nah they won't." Qrow replied brushing off his boyfriend's concern.

"I'm sorry I hit you." Clover pouted sadly.

"It's fine, Clover. It was my fault anyway, I startled you." Qrow said.

Clover pulls Qrow's face towards him and kisses the bruises on his face.

"Does that feel better?" Clover asked.

"Yes, babe, that feels so much better." Qrow answered smiling.

The next day, people kept asking why Qrow had a black eye and laughed when he told them the story of him sneaking up on his boyfriend.

A/N: I think this is one of my shortest oneshots, but it's cute so that's okay.