Fair Game: Roommates pt.6

A/N: Real World AU

Today, Ruby and Yang came over and met Clover's parents.

"Wow, Clover, your parents are so cooool!" Yang said.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Joanna replied.

The whole day Joanna, Ruby, and Yang talk to each other. Joanna told many stories about Clover, and the girls told stories about Qrow. Most of the stories were the embarrassing kind.

"Would you ladies cut it out, you're embarrassing these poor boys." Trevor chuckled.

"Okayyyy." Joanna, Ruby, and Yang sigh dramatically.

Over the course of the week, Qrow grew very close to Clover's parents. He enjoyed how much they cared about him and that they basically treated him as one of their own. They were like the parents Qrow never had. Before leaving, Joanna made sure to give Qrow a big motherly hug and kiss.

"See, I told you that my parents would like you." Clover said wrapping his arms around Qrow's waist and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, I guess I was worried for nothing, huh?" Qrow replied leaning into Clover's embrace.

"You really need to start thinking better of yourself. You're amazing and so many people care about you." Clover told him.

Clover presses kisses to Qrow's neck, cheek, ear, and temple.

"And, Qrow..." Clover said nuzzling into Qrow's hair.

"Yeah?" Qrow replied curious about what his boyfriend is trying to tell him.

"...I love you..." Clover whispered into Qrow's ear.

Qrow felt like his heart was about to explode out of his chest. Did Clover just say those three little words that mean everything in a relationship?

"What did you say? Did I hear that right?" Qrow asked, voice trembling.

"I said that I loved you. And it's true, so very true. Qrow, you make my heart soar. I've never been happier with anyone else as I am with you. I don't think I even really knew what those three words truly meant until I met you." Clover confessed.

The older man's face was now soaked with tears. He couldn't help it, he was full of too many emotions. With one arm wrapped around Qrow, Clover brings his other hand up to cup Qrow's cheek. He turns his face towards his so that they are looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Qrow. I love you so much." Clover said using his thumb to wipe his boyfriend's tears away.

"I...I love you too, Clover." Qrow cried, smiling.

The two of them held and kissed each other in the middle of their living room for several minutes. After saying, "I love you" to each other, their relationship grew stronger. And a year later, they are still madly in love with each other. Their one year anniversary was coming up and Clover had something very special planned out.

"Where are you taking me?" Qrow asked as Clover lead him somewhere while covering his eyes.

"You'll see soon enough." Clover answered.

Clover uncovers Qrow's eyes so that he can see the beautiful candlelit dinner he set up.

"Clover...what...what is this?" Qrow asked blushing and smiling.

"A man treating his amazing boyfriend to an amazing anniversary dinner." Clover said grabbing Qrow's hand and leading him to the small table for two.

They eat dinner and talk about their amazing year together. While they were eating dessert, Clover kept fiddling with something in his pocket.

"Qrow..." Clover standing up and walking over to Qrow's chair.

"Yeah, babe?" Qrow asked.

As Clover slowly got down on one knee, Qrow's entire body froze. Clover pulls out a little black box and opens it up to reveal a shiny silver band with red writing on it that says, "My little bird".

"Qrow...there's just not enough words to describe how incredibly in love I am with you. So I'm just gonna cut to the chase and ask you...will you marry me?" Clover said holding Qrow's hand with the hand that's not holding the ring box.

"F**K YEAH! OF COURSE I'LL F**KING MARRY YOU, YOU DORK!!" Qrow bawled throwing himself at Clover.

He holds him tightly and sobs into his neck. When Qrow was done crying, Clover puts the ring on his finger and kisses it, then he kisses him.

"D*mn it. You did all this for me, and all I got you for our anniversary was a stinking teddy bear." Qrow pouted.

"Hey, I really like that teddy bear, plus you just gave me the greatest gift of all by saying yes to my marriage proposal." Clover assured him.

"Wow. When you first moved in...I...I never thought that a year later we'd be engaged. H*ll, I thought I'd never even get the chance to date you. But, boy was I wrong." Qrow said hugging his fiance.

"Yeah...you were." Clover laughed before kissing Qrow with so much passion.

Six months after that beautiful night, Qrow and Clover got married. The wedding wasn't too fancy or extravagant; it was simple, just like they wanted. Their family and friends were so proud of them and their love. The two went from being roommates to boyfriends to fiances to husbands. Before they were just Qrow Branwen and Clover Ebi....now, they are Mr. and Mr. Branwen-Ebi.

A/N: This is the end of "Roommates". Hope you guys enjoyed this little mini series.