Fair Game: Qrow Is A Crow pt.2

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Qrow, Clover, Joanna, and Trevor are hiking in the woods near Argus. Yesterday, Joanna and Trevor learned that Qrow can turn into a crow, of which they found fascinating. So, of course, they ask a bunch of questions.

"Where do your clothes go when you transform?" Joanna asked.

"What's the longest time you were in bird form?" Trevor asked.

"Um, the first one, I don't know; and the second one, two days." Qrow answered.

"How did you get this ability?" Trevor asked.

"That's a long story I rather not get into." Qrow replied rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh, that's alright, sweetie. You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Joanna said.

"Thanks." Qrow said.

"Do you mind...turning into a bird again?" Joanna requested.

"Okay." Qrow chuckled.

He turns into a bird and hovers in front of Joanna.

"Ooh, I just can't get over how awesome this is." Joanna squealed.

Qrow flies high into the sky among a group of ducks. Then suddenly a gunshot is heard and Bird!Qrow falls right out of the sky.

"QROW!?" Clover shouted worriedly.

Him and his parents run deeper into the woods to find where Bird!Qrow landed. They soon find a large dog with a black crow in its mouth.

"Drop him, you mutt!" Clover told the dog.

The dog growls when Clover got too close, then turns and runs away.

"HEY! STOP!" Clover said chasing the dog.

The dog runs to its owner and gives him the bird.

"Eehg, it's still alive. Well, better put the little guy out of its misery." said the guy.

"NO! DON'T!" Clover yelled snatching Bird!Qrow away from the man.

"What's your problem?" asked the man.

"You shot my bird! That's my problem!" Clover replied angrily.

"How the h*ll was I supposed to know that was your bird!?" the man shouted back.

"It's not my fault you were stupid enough to let your bird out during duck season." he added condescendingly.

Joanna grabs the man's hunting rifle and breaks it in half on her knee then throws it down in front of his feet.

"What the....why the f**k did you do that, you psycho b**ch!" the guy yelled.

"Don't you talk to my wife that way!!" Trevor shouted.

"Mom, Dad, come on, let's just get out of here!" Clover said.

The three of them turn and quickly run away from the man and his dog. Once they were far enough away, Clover tries to get Bird!Qrow to wake up.

"Come on, Qrow, honey, please wake up." Clover begged.

When Bird!Qrow starts to come to, Clover sets him gently on the ground. Then Qrow turns back to human, groaning and holding his bleeding shoulder.

"What the h*ll just happened?" Qrow asked.

"You were shot out of the sky by this idiot who thought you were a duck." Clover told him.

"How did you survive that fall?" Joanna asked.

"I'm not sure." replied Qrow.

"Well, it's a good thing you did. Now, let's get you to the emergency room." Trevor said.

Clover and Trevor help Qrow to his feet and get him to the hospital in Argus. After Qrow was treated, he was taken back to the house and settled on the couch. He was really tired and loopy from pain medication.

"Go to sleep, hun, it'll help you feel better." Clover said covering him with a blanket.

"Okay...a nap does sound good." Qrow mumbled.

Qrow falls asleep the second he closes his eyes. With a sigh, Clover leans down and kisses Qrow's forehead.

"Poor Qrow, getting shot like that." Joanna said.

"Yeah, what rotten luck." Trevor agreed.

For the rest of their visit, Clover and his parents took care of Qrow.