Fair Game: Framed pt.3

Qrow's POV

We just found out that it was Neopolitan that had framed Clover.

"You see, General Ironwood, Clover is innocent." Ruby said.

"What did Neo steal?" Weiss asked.

"It was an EMP device. Casey Dudley was the one who developed it." James answered.

"EMP?" Ruby said confused.

"Electrical Magnetic Pulse...it disables all technology and power within a certain amount of area. The one stolen has a twenty mile radius." James explained.

"GENERAL!" Winter shouted bursting into the room.

"Commander Schnee, what is it?" James asked her.

"An energy pulse took out all the power in the upper east section of the city, it originated from the prison." Winter explained.

"The prisoners...they're escaping from their cells and they're rioting, and some of them are breaking out." she added.

"This is bad, Clover's in there!" Weiss gasped.

"Aren't most of the prisoners in there, people who've been arrested by the Ace Ops?" Blake asked.

"Yes, so that means they're going to gang up on him and attack him." replied James.

"Oh no! Uncle Clover's gonna get shanked! Or shived...or whatever happens in prison!" Ruby said worriedly.

"Th-they're gonna kill him." I mumbled.

I don't waste a single second, I bolt out of the room and run as fast as I can down the hall.

"UNCLE QROW! WAIT FOR US!" Ruby shouted running after me along with her team and Clover's parents.

"Let's take an airship, I'll fly us there." Trevor said.

We get to the hanger and jump into the first airship we see. When we get to the prison, it's in complete chaos. That must have been Neo's plan, to cause total destruction and chaos.

"We gotta get in there. Clover could be really hurt." I said.

"Trevor, darling, get us in close, but don't land. We can't have those prisoners attacking the airship." Joanna told her husband.

Trevor hovers the airship over the prison and the rest of us jump out and fight our way inside. Team RWBY fights the prisoners that were trying to escape, while Joanna and I went to look for Clover. We find him being beaten up by a large group of prisoners. Joanna and I help get them away from Clover, who was all bruised up.

"Clover, are you alright?" I asked him putting my hands on his shoulders.

I look down and saw that he was holding his side...which was bleeding.

"Yeah, I, uh...kinda got shanked. Or is it shived? I can't really tell the difference." Clover chuckled wearily.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out and Clover falls to the ground clutching his chest. I instantly kneel beside him and assess him. He had been shot on the right side of his chest. I look to where the bullet came from and see Neo holding a gun and smiling wickedly.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" roared Joanna lungeing at Neo.

But the villainess disappears before Joanna could reach her.

"Q-Qrow!....*cough**gasp*." Clover groaned.

I turn my attention back to him and press my hands on his wound. He was bleeding everywhere, I didn't know how to stop it. He also looked like he was struggling to breathe...the bullet must have punctured his lung. When he coughed, blood came out of his mouth.