Fair Game: "F**k You!" "...okay."

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Qrow and Clover were arguing about something quite stupid. They were arguing about whether or not koalas were actual bears. Qrow was saying they were, and Clover was saying they weren't. So to prove his boyfriend wrong, Clover grabs his scroll and does a little web search.

"Ooh, would you look at that. The internet says that koalas are not bears, they are marsupials." Clover said smiling smugly, showing the search results to his boyfriend.

Qrow scowls at his boyfriend, growling angrily.

"Ya know what, f**k you!" Qrow said pouting.

Clover's smirk turns from smug to suggestive.

"I already did...last night." Clover said in a tone that made Qrow blush.

"And I did it real good." he added, gently pushing Qrow against the wall.

"You did." Qrow giggled after a few moments of flustered silence.

"Do you...want me to...remind you just how well I did it to you?" Clover asked whispering into Qrow's ear as his hands slid down to grip his hips.

Qrow moans lowly when Clover presses a hot breathy kiss to his throat.

"Yes, babe. Oh gods, yes." Qrow pleaded, wrapping his arms around Clover's shoulders.

Clover grabs Qrow's thighs and lifts his legs up so they can wrap around his waist. They kissed passionately, Clover pressing Qrow firmly against the wall. The way Qrow was clinging to Clover reminded the younger man of something making him giggle against Qrow's neck.

"What's so funny?" Qrow asked.

"You're clinging to me like a koala...which is not a bear, by the way." Clover replied.

"Babe, for gods sake, don't ruin the mood." Qrow groaned.

So, they continue their make out session, getting more and more....more. Clover, with one hand, starts to lift Qrow's shirt up, but Qrow stops him.

"As much as I would enjoy you f**king me right here and now, I think it'd be preferable if we took this to the bedroom." Qrow told him.

"Okay." Clover said carrying Qrow to their bedroom.

Clover closes the door behind him with his foot then he gently places Qrow onto the bed and straddles him. From there; more kisses are exchanged, clothing comes off, and then...stuff happens.