Fair Game: Not A Normal Stomach Ache

Requested by: Jenni_thewolffaunus

Clover wasn't feeling well. Not well at all. He had a very painful stomach ache that made him very nauseous.

"You didn't eat Yang's cooking again, did you?" Qrow asked petting the side of his head.

"Uhg, no. I've learned my lesson from last time." replied Clover, clutching his stomach.

He takes in a sharp breath, grimacing in pain and curling up into a ball tighter. Then he groans and whimpers, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Oh, babe." Qrow sighed in sympathy.

"Do you want to go to the doctor and see what's making you sick like this?" he asked.

"No, I think I'll be fine with some rest. It's probably a stomach bug or something." Clover answered.

"Are you sure? Cause, you look pretty bad." Qrow said, quite concerned for his boyfriend.

"Just hold me so I can sleep this off." whined Clover.

Qrow takes Clover into his arms and kisses his head. As Clover slept, Qrow gently rubs circles on his stomach, hoping it'll help ease the pain. The Ace Op had only been asleep for fifteen minutes before he suddenly wakes up holding his stomach and nearly screaming in pain.

"Qrow! It hurts so bad!" Clover cried.

Seeing his boyfriend in so much pain makes Qrow feel terrible.

"Clover, babe, I'm so sorry you feel so bad." Qrow said rubbing Clover's back.

"Qrow, I think I'm gonna be sick." whimpered Clover.

Immediately, Qrow picks up Clover and carries him to the bathroom. He gently places him in front of the toilet, where he throws up everything he ate that day, which wasn't much.

"It's okay, babe, just let it all out." Qrow soothed, rubbing his back and shoulders.

When he's done, Clover rests his cheek on the toilet seat and cries.

"Babe, please, let me take you to a doctor." Qrow begged his boyfriend.

Clover nods then starts dry heaving over the toilet. After that, Qrow takes him to the hospital to get looked at. There, the doctor runs a few tests, and now Clover and Qrow are waiting for the results.

"Qrow, honey, am I running a fever?" Clover asked, much calmer now that he's on morphine.

Qrow reaches over and feels Clover's forehead.

"Yeah, you are starting to run a bit of a temperature." Qrow replied.

Then, the doctor comes back in.

"Well, Mr. Ebi, I found the cause of your condition. You have appendicitis." said the doctor.

"So, I'm gonna need surgery?" Clover asked her.

"Yes, sir. And it's gonna have to be right now, cause your appendix is seriously inflamed and is on the verge of bursting." the doctor answered.

Clover and Qrow exchange worried looks.

"Oh, don't worry, the procedure is very low risk. You'll be just fine." the doctor assured them.

Before Clover is taken to the operation room, Qrow wishes him luck and gives him a kiss. After the surgery, Clover is tired and really loopy.

"Babe, go to sleep. You need the rest." Qrow told him.

"Hehehe, you always take such good care of me, you're the best." Clover slurred, giggling.

Then he reaches out, touching Qrow's face.

"And I really like your scruffy beard. It tickles my face when we kiss and it makes you look very sexy." Clover said patting Qrow's cheeks and scratching his beard.

Qrow chuckles then grabs Clover's hand and kisses it.

"Clover. Sleep. Now." Qrow said laying Clover's hand on the bed.

"Okay." replied Clover.

The second he closed his eyes, Clover falls into a deep sleep. Tomorrow afternoon, Qrow takes Clover home.

"Man, that whole experience sucked." Clover sighed laying on the bed.

"Yeah, I was pretty worried. I hated seeing you so sick and in pain. Glad you're better now." Qrow said laying next to him.

"I'm glad I'm better too, cause now we can do this..." Clover replied turning on his side and enveloping his boyfriend in a hug and kiss.

The huntsman kisses back, but then pulls away.

"We can't do too much...I don't want to jostle your stitches." Qrow said snuggling with Clover instead.

"Oh, okay, but when my stitches come out, I wanna..." Clover said placing his hands on Qrow's hips.

Then he whispers things into Qrow's ear that makes his face redder than Ruby's hood.

"Cloverrrr....I...that....um...oh gods, you are so...." Qrow stuttered incoherently.

Clover laughs hysterically, he loves making his boyfriend blush and stutter like a fool. When he was done laughing, Clover kisses Qrow's cheek.

"I love you." Clover said.

"I love you too." replied Qrow.

The couple takes a nap for most of the day. While sleeping, Qrow has a dream about all the things Clover had whispered to him earlier.