Fair Game: My Boyfriend's A Vampire pt.3

A/N: Vampire AU.

Qrow and Clover spent a lot of time with each other and soon became official boyfriends. They were hanging out at Clover's apartment. Qrow was looking at some knick-knacks on a shelf while Clover was making lunch. 

"This is an interesting figurine." Qrow said looking at a small metallic statue thing.

He reaches out to touch the shiny object.

"Wait, Qrow, don't tou--!" Clover tried to warn him.

The second, Qrow touched it, his hand began to burn and he lets out a pained yelp, letting go. Clover rushes over and grabs Qrow's  wrist and elbow to take a look at his hand. He winces at they way his boyfriend's hand looked like he had touched a hot stove, it was covered in bright red burns that were starting to blister.

"W-what should I do?" Clover asked worriedly.

"J-just treat it like a normal burn." Qrow grunted, clenching his teeth in pain.

"Okay." Clover nodded.

Then he leads Qrow to the kitchen sink and has him hold his hand under the water while he gets the first aid kit. With the contents of the first aid kit, Clover treats Qrow's burned hand and wraps it. 

"I'm so sorry, I should've told you that I had silver objects here." Clover said frowning, gently holding Qrow's injured hand.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Qrow replied.

"Does it still hurt, do you need something for the pain?" Clover asked him.

"Pain meds don't really work on me. I have accelerated healing, so I'll be good as new by tomorrow." Qrow assured him, patting his shoulder with his uninjured hand.

"Is there anything else I can do to help?" Clover asked.

"You've already helped plenty, babe, thank you." Qrow replied kissing Clover's cheek.

Afterwards, they have lunch and talk. Clover learns from Qrow that vampires can't get drunk unless they drink the blood of someone with a high alcohol content in their system. Also, vampires can smell and taste the difference between different types of blood. According to vampires, rarer blood types, like AB+ and O-,  taste better than common blood types.

"And uhh...you know what never mind, it's too embarrassing." Qrow said looking away.

"No, it's okay, go ahead. Say what you want to say." Clover replied nudging his boyfriend with his elbow.

"Promise you won't laugh or think I'm weird?" Qrow asked shyly.

"Scouts honor." Clover answered giving the Boy Scouts salute.

"O-oh alright...umm...another kind of blood vampires love is...the blood of someone after they've, ummm...uh, ya know...o-org*smed." Qrow explained, the last word he mumbled quietly.

"Oh...well...uh..." Clover giggled, blushing furiously.

"Does it taste good to you?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, very good. It smells amazing too." Qrow answered.

When it was night, Qrow decided to head home cause Clover had to go to work early the next day. He was walked home by his boyfriend, who gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading back to his apartment. While scrolling aimlessly on his phone, Qrow dozes off with a chin against his chest. In his sleep, he has a nightmare about the night he was turned...the night he lost his best friend...the night he was betrayed by his own sister.

"NO!" Qrow shouted waking up.

It took him a couple minutes to bring his mind out of the past and calm down. To distract himself, Qrow goes out for a late night walk.

"Why did he kill her and turn me?" Qrow sighed to himself.

As he's walking, a familiar scent catches Qrow's attention.

"Oz?" Qrow mumbled confused.

Qrow follows the scent to the basement of an abandoned building.

"Hello, Qrow." Ozpin said.

"What are you doing here...in this place?" Qrow asked.

"I really needed to talk to you." Ozpin replied.

"How'd you know I'd come here?" Qrow asked folding his arms and leaning against a wall.

"I knew you'd want to see me after you caught my scent." Ozpin said leaning a little on his cane.

"Why'd you leave? Was I not good enough for you to stick around?" Qrow asked him.

"Qrow...I'm not someone you should be around for too long." Ozpin sighed.

"Then why the f**k are you here?" Qrow asked, glaring at the older man.

"Cause...I need your help." Ozpin answered.

"Oh my god...ten years of nothing...and you finally return only when you need something. You are such an a**whole!" Qrow chuckled darkly.

"Qrow, please, the clan that turned you is growing exponentially. They're turning nearly every human they come across, and those who don't fall in line, they kill. They're trying to build an army, they've even went as far to get a pack of werewolves to join their ranks, and a powerful witch named Cinder Fall. They're planning something big, Qrow, something terrible." Ozpin told him.

"What do you expect me to do about it!? Fight them all by myself? No! I don't want anything to do with that f**king clan! That clan made my own twin sister betray me! That clan murdered my best friend in front of me, and then turned me into a monster!" Qrow shouted angrily.

"I finally have some normalcy in my life, you can't just suddenly waltz back like you didn't completely abandon me and ask me to risk it all. I'm not gonna go and get myself killed in a fight I know nothing about, so just f**k off and ask someone else!" he added clenching his fists at his side.

"Qrow...Raven's the clan leader now." Ozpin said calmly.

"W-what?" Qrow replied shocked.

Of course Raven would've been clan leader by now, she was always so stubborn and determined...always hungry for more power and control. If she was clan leader...then Qrow definitely didn't want to get in their way. Raven knows exactly just the right things to do and say to get under her brothers skin.

"Qrow, I really hope you consider helping us. You're much stronger than you give yourself credit for." Ozpin said before walking out.

"Us? Who's "us"? Oz wait!" Qrow said running after him.

When Qrow went out the door Ozpin went through...the man was nowhere to be seen. He looked all over, but saw nothing...where the h*ll did he go? How did he get away so fast? What is he? Angry, upset, and confused, Qrow goes back to his apartment and broods in silence.

A/N: Saw this picture and just had to make a meme out of it...don't hate for it.

Sorry😖.