Lucky Snowbird: Starry Night

A/N: Lucky Snowbird is Qrow/Winter/Clover. This is my first time writing a polyamorous couple.

Qrow, Winter, and Clover were star gazing on a clear and starry night. The weather was perfect, not too hot or too cold. There were also fireflies shining, and crickets chirping. The three of them lay on the ground side by side holding hands. Qrow was in the middle with Clover on his right and Winter on his left.

"It's so beautiful out tonight, isn't it?" Winter said.

"Not as beautiful as you!" replied both men without missing a beat.

"Oh, you two." Winter blushed.

"But seriously, it's nice to have a night off. Things have been...hectic lately, and I've really missed hanging out with you guys." she added.

"I agree. I've been dying to see you guys." said Clover.

"Yeah, the stress has really been getting to me. I'm glad I finally have a moment alone with the two of you." sighed Qrow.

He squeezed his lovers' hands tightly.

"Babe, is everything okay?" asked Clover.

"You know you can talk to us." Winter told Qrow.

"No, I don't want to ruin the mood." Qrow said shaking his head.

"Qrow, we're your partners, we love you." Winter said turning on her side.

"And we want to know what's bothering you, so that we can help you feel better." Clover added to what Winter said.

"*sigh* Well, it's just....i-it's just that all of this is reminding me of the past, when I was a part of team STRQ. And how everything went so wrong. Please don't tell Ruby this, cause she has enough to deal with, but...I-I was there when her mother died. Because of my semblance, I got Summer killed. And lately I've been really scared that the same thing is gonna happen to Ruby." Qrow explained tearing up.

Then he lets go of Clover's and Winter's hands and covers his face as he starts sobbing. To comfort their little bird, Winter and Clover wrap their arms around Qrow and kisses his cheek. They just hold him while whispering reassurances and sweet nothings. After a while Qrow calms down.

"Thanks." Qrow said hugging Clover and Winter.

"Anytime, little bird." Clover said kissing Qrow's temple.

"We'll always be here for you." said Winter nuzzling into Qrow's neck.

"I love you, both of you, so much." Qrow smiled.

"I also love the both of you." Winter replied.

"And I the both of you." Clover winked.

The Ace Op rolls on top of his partners and starts kissing up and down their necks and cheeks. Next, comes a three way make out session.