Fair Game: Ace Op Betting Pool

Requested by: Jenni_thewolffaunus

A/N: Prequel to "Calling In Sick".

Elm, Vine, Hariet, and Marrow were texting, discussing their leader's recent behavior regarding the huntsman who recently showed up in Atlas.

🐰Hariet: I've never seen Clover like this. So cheesy and...flirty.

Vine: He must really like this Qrow guy.

🐺Marrow: But isn't Qrow a little...old? For him?

🌲Elm: Nah, they're both adults. Age doesn't matter all that much. Besides there's only like a ten or twelve year difference.

🐰Hariet: So...are they dating or what? They blatantly and openly flirt with each other constantly. Not to mention, they're pretty much undressing each other with their eyes, like, all the time.

🌲Elm: No, they aren't. But, Clover has told me that he has a huge crush on Qrow.

🐺Marrow: And I've overheard Qrow talking with his niece, Ruby, about how he has feelings for Clover.

Vine: Let me guess, each also has been heard saying that they are uncertain of the other's feelings?

🌲Elm: 👍

🐺Marrow: 👍

🐰Hariet: Well, how are they gonna get together if neither are gonna buck up and make a move?

Vine: I'm sure one of them will eventually.

🌲Elm: Yeah, soon, Qrow would definitely make the first move.

🐺Marrow: Qrow?? Don't you mean Clover would make the first move?

🌲Elm: Umm, no, I mean Qrow.

🐰Hariet: Wait, Elm, do you seriously think Qrow would make the first move? Clover is the one with the most confidence.

🌲Elm: Yeah, but Clover is also sucks at being direct. He would do it so subtlely that Qrow wouldn't know he was even being asked out.

🐺Marrow: But Qrow would never gather the guts to ask out Clover, either. So it would be Clover not Qrow who makes the first move.

🌲Elm: Wanna make a bet? I got 60 lien that says Qrow will ask first.

🐰Hariet: Oh it's on, but Clover is going to ask first.

🐺Marrow: I agree with Hariet.

🌲Elm: Okay, so one vote for Qrow and two for Clover. Vine, what do you think?

Vine: Well, based off their personalities and the way they interact. I believe that our leader would be the first to ask.

🌲Elm: You're a traitor, Vine, you betrayed me.😣

On the day of the meeting...

🍀Clover: Sorry, guys, I can't come to the meeting. I'm really not feeling well.😷😖

.......

🌲Elm: Guys, Qrow and Clover are alone together. It's a matter of time before one of them breaks.

🐺Marrow: Is Clover actually sick?

🌲Elm: Yep. And Qrow is taking care of him.

🐰Hariet: Be prepared to lose your money, Elm. Hahaha😈💰

🌲Elm: Don't celebrate just yet, we don't know what happened yet.

A couple days later(while Qrow is under the weather)....

🌲Elm: Did you guys talk to Clover recently? 😏 😏 😏

🐺Marrow: ...yeah. 😒

🐰Hariet: Yep.😤

Vine: Yes.

🌲Elm: Mwhahahaha! PAY UP SUCKAHS!! 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🍀Clover: Ummm....guys? Did you make a bet about me and Qrow??

🌲Elm: No.😌

🐺Marrow: Nope.😓

🐰Hariet: No way, dude.😅

Vine: Yes.

🌲Elm: VINE!!!😡

🐺Marrow: SELLOUT!!!😡

🐰Hariet: TRAITOR!!!😡

🍀Clover: You guys are ridiculous. 😆

From there, the Ace Ops didn't make anymore bets regarding Clover and Qrow. One: because Clover asked them not to. Two: because Elm cheats.