Fair Game: Sundrop pt.5

A/N: Graduation, Marriage, Kids, and....Death. WARNING: FEELS! SO MANY FEELS!

Year four of Atlas Academy....

It was graduation day at Atlas Academy, and team CPPR are now official huntsmen and huntresses.

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! I'M AN OFFICIAL LICENSED HUNTRESS!!" Punzie shouted excitedly.

"There's my little huntress!" Gene said running up to Punzie and hugging her.

He picks her up by her waist and twirls her around. She giggles and laughs the whole time. Punzie wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Gene told her.

"Thanks, babe." Punzie replied.

"Hey, Punz, I've been waiting to ask this question...what is this?" Rose asked grabbing Punzie's left hand and pointing to the diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Isn't it obvious, it's an engagement ring, silly." Punzie answered.

"You proposed!? When?!" Phillip asked Gene.

"Last night." Gene replied.

"Clover, did you know about this?" Rose asked him.

"Yep, I knew before Punzie did." Clover said.

"Really?" Punzie said surprised.

"Yeah, before I asked you to marry me, I went to Clover for some advice...and his blessing. Since the two of you are so close, I thought he'd be the best person to talk to." Gene said.

"Awwww, Gene, that's so sweeeet!" Punzie gushed.

"Is there anything else you guys wanna tell us?" Phillip asked.

"Weeeeelllll, there is...one more thing." Punzie replied.

"What is it, sundrop?" Clover asked.

"I'm....pregnant." Punzie answered softly.

"Whaaaaat!?!?" replied Clover, Rose, and Phillip.

"Yep, it's true. This girl has a bun in the oven...well, I'm suuuper early, so I guess it's more like a...doughball." Punzie said grinning.

"This is just too cool, I'm so happy for you, Punz." Rose said hugging Punzie.

"Yeah, congrats." Phillip said to her.

"Come here, ya little ray of sunshine." Clover said hugging Punzie firmly, yet also gently.

"Now all that's left to do is to tell Mama JoJo and Papa Trevor, come on!" Punzie said excitedly.

She grabs Clover and Gene by the wrist and drags them off.

Three weeks later....

Today, Gene and Punzie were getting married. It was a beautiful ceremony; Punzie looked gorgeous in her wedding dress, Trevor walked her down the aisle, Clover was her Man of Honor, and her and Gene's vows were so heart warming. The reception was also a lot of fun; with all the food, music, and dancing. After Punzie dances with her new husband, she dances with Clover.

"Um, Clover, can I ask you something?" Punzie asked.

"Anything, sundrop." replied Clover.

"Do you...think I'll be a good mom?" Punzie asked leaning her head on his chest.

"You'd be a great mom, Punzie. You're the kindest person I know." Clover told her.

"Thanks, Clover, I love you." Punzie said.