Fair Game: Help! My Boyfriend's Been Kidnapped! pt.3

Trevor was in a really tough situation; his son was sick and injured, laying barely conscious in his arms; and the man who had done this to his son held a gun to his head.

"Give me your gun." Dominick demanded.

Trevor takes his gun out of his jacket pocket and hands it to Dominick, who tosses it aside.

"Now, get out of the way so I can kill your son." Dominick said.

"NO! Please, do what ever you want to me, but don't kill my son, please." Trevor begged.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess I could spare your son's life...in exchange for yours." Dominick chuckled with an evil grin.

"O-okay." Trevor sighed.

"Dad, no..." Clover pleaded weakly.

Tears stream down his face as he clings tightly to his father. Trevor holds Clover close to his chest and wipes the tears off his cheeks.

"I-it's going to be okay, Clover. This is how it has to be." Trevor said, voice cracking.

"But...I-I don't want to lose you." Clover sobbed.

"I know...and I'm sorry. But, I'm a father, and a father's gotta protect their children...even if it means sacrificing their own life." Trevor replied crying.

"Alright, enough with the waterworks. You've said your goodbyes, now deactivate your aura so I can shoot you." Dominick said pressing the gun more firmly against Trevor's skull.

"Okay, okay." Trevor said before deactivating his aura.

"Hehe, I'm really going to enjoy this." Dominick laughed sinisterly.

Before Dominick had a chance to pull the trigger, he's tackled to the ground by Qrow.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!" Qrow yelled trying to wrestle the gun out of Dominick's hands.

The gun goes off, grazing Qrow's arm. Dominick then kicks Qrow off of him and gets back to his feet.

"First you, then the old man." Dominick growled pointing his gun at Qrow.

Then, Dominick feels a slight tap on his shoulder from behind, so he turns around to see who it was.

"Wha--*choke*." Dominick said before he was grabbed by the throat and lifted off the ground.

Dropping his gun, Dominick squirms and kicks his legs as Joanna holds him high in the air by his throat. Once he realises it was Trevor's wife, his eyes grew wide with fear.

"Well...sh*t." Dominick choked out.

Joanna glares angrily at Dominick and raises her fist.

"DON'T...*PUNCH*...YOU...*PUNCH*...TOUCH...*PUNCH*...MY...*PUNCH*...BOYS...*PUNCH*...EVER...*PUNCH*...A-...*PUNCH*...-GAIN!!" Joanna shouted punching Dominick in the face.

When she was done punching his face in, Joanna simply drops Dominick on the floor. The criminal just lays there, crumbled on the floor moaning pathetically.

"Yeesh, that was...ugly." Qrow grimaced.

Joanna gives Qrow a hand and pulls him to his feet. Then they rush over to Trevor and Clover.

"Trevor, darling, are you alright?" Joanna asked her husband.

"Yes, I'm fine. But Clover needs medical attention. He's injured and ill." Trevor answered.

"I got him." Joanna said picking Clover up.

"M-Mama?...*cough**cough*." Clover said completely out of it.

"Yes, baby, mommy's here." Joanna replied kissing his head.

"You two, get Clover out of here. I'll get him." Trevor said standing up and looking at Dominick's unconscious form.

"Are you sure?" Qrow asked.

"Yeah, just go." Trevor replied.

When Joanna and Qrow leave with Clover, Trevor walks over to Dominick, who was slowly coming to.

"What are ya gonna do? Kick a man while he's down?" Dominick asked sarcastically.

And then Trevor kicks Dominick in the stomach hard.

"Don't f**k with my family, you son of a b**ch!" Trevor said angrily.

While Joanna and Qrow take Clover to the hospital, Trevor takes Dominick back to prison. After that Trevor makes his way to the hospital. When he gets to Clover's hospital room, Joanna is standing outside waiting for him.

"How is he?" Trevor asked hugging his wife.

"He keeps asking for you. What happened back there, almost losing you, it really scared him." Joanna replied.

Trevor and Joanna walk into the room and sit at Clover's bedside as Qrow sat on the other side.

"Dad!" Clover said reaching out to him.

"Hey, son." Trevor replied hugging his son who hugs back tightly.

"Don't scare me like that again, Dad. Please don't just risk your life so easily like that, not for me." Clover said burying his face into his father's shoulder.

"Sorry, Clover. I was just doing what all dads do, protecting their kids." Trevor said pulling out of the hug.

"But I'm not a kid anymore, Dad." Clover replied.

"Clover, no matter how old you get, you'll always be my kid." Trevor told him.

"Your father's right, you'll always be our baby boy." Joanna added, kissing her son's cheek.

"You've been through a lot, babe, you should get some rest." Qrow said.

"Will...you all stay?" Clover asked.

"Of course, baby." Joanna replied.

Qrow climbs into the hospital bed and gently snuggles up to Clover, while his mother rubs his head and his father holds his hand. It didn't take long for Clover to recover, cause his family took such good care of him.