Fair Game: Attention

Qrow was bored and wanted some attention from his boyfriend. Though, his boyfriend was busy working on a bunch of reports and other various paperwork.

"Baaaaaabe!" Qrow whined wrapping his arms around Clover's shoulders, who was sitting at his desk.

"Yes, honey?" Clover replied smiling a little.

"Pay attention to meeee, I'm booooored!" Qrow said burying his face into the crook of Clover's neck.

"I would love to, Qrow, but I've got all this work to get done. I'm behind enough as it is, and Ironwood has really been on my case about finishing it." Clover said.

"Come on, just five minutes." Qrow pleaded with a cute little puppy-dog pout.

"Qrow, honey, I promise when I get all this work done I'll give you all the attention you want." Clover replied patting Qrow's arm.

Qrow just groans in response and lets go of Clover. Then he folds his arms with a huff and pouts. He stands there pouting for a few minutes, then gets an idea. He turns into his bird form and sits on top of Clover's head.

"Qrow, what are you doing?" Clover asked confused.

In his bird form, Qrow lightly pecks at Clover's forehead.

"Would you cut that out!" Clover chuckled.

Bird!Qrow sqwaks then flaps his wings against Clover's neck.

"Q-Qrow! Stoooop, that tickles!" Clover laughed.

He grabs his birdie-boyfriend and holds him in his hands in front of his face.

"You're lucky you're cute, or else I might be annoyed by all this." Clover told him.

Next, Bird!Qrow chirps then boops Clover's nose with the tip of his beak. Grinning and blushing, Clover gently kisses Bird!Qrow's tiny head. Then he sets him on the desk to the side.

"Now you just sit there and be a good little bird while I finish all this paperwork." Clover said scratching Bird!Qrow's back in between his wings.

As Clover went back to work, Bird!Qrow suddenly grabs his pen and snatches it from him.

"Qrooowww! Seriously, I need to get this done." Clover groaned, on the verge of annoyance.

Qrow turns back to human, sitting on Clover's desk, the pen still in his mouth. He takes the pen from his mouth and tosses it across the room.

"Oops, no more pen. Looks like you'll have to pay attention to me now." Qrow said with a cheeky grin.

"You want attention? Okay, I'll give you attention." Clover replied with a smirk.

He stands then places his hands on the desk, on either side of Qrow. Next, he leans forward, causing Qrow to lean back so far that he's basically laying on the desk rather than sitting on it. Qrow's face turns bright red as his heartbeat speeds up. Clover practically gnaws at Qrow's neck and collarbone, making all sorts of adorable noises come out of the huntsman.

"Oh, gods, Clover." Qrow moaned.

Clover kisses Qrow's lips as he moves his hands to grip his thighs; and Qrow runs his fingers through Clover's hair. The two only stopped kissing when breathing became a necessity.

"Is that what you wanted?" Clover asked breathless as he pressed his forehead to Qrow's.

"Hehe, yeah." Qrow giggled.

"So, can I go back to work now?" Clover asked placing a hand on Qrow's hip.

"Oh, alright. You can go back to your dumb paperwork." replied Qrow.

"Thank you, my love." Clover said picking Qrow up off the desk and carrying him to the couch.

He sets him on the couch, kisses his head, then returns to his desk and continues his paperwork. Qrow left Clover alone as he finished his work...more than satisfied with the attention he received.

A/N: Here's something short, but cute.