Fair Game: Give Him Back!

A/N: alannalh wrote an awesome story where Raven kidnaps Clover. So, I thought I'd write my own version for the fun of it.

Clover was on a solo mission in the forests of Anima. The only reason Qrow didn't come was because he had been running himself ragged and was exhausted. So, Clover insisted that he should rest...much to Qrow's disappointment. Walking through the woods, Clover keeps his eyes peeled for any signs of Grimm. Suddenly, he felt something small and sharp pierce his neck. He pulls it out and sees that it was a dart. Then his vision blurs and doubles, and he starts to sway.

"Ah, sh*t." Clover slurred.

He tries to get a hold of his scroll to call for help, but his fingers couldn't grasp the device and he drops it. Next, his legs give out and he goes down with a hard thud. Clover's fighting to stay conscious as a blurry figure approaches him.

"Who...are you? D-did you...do this...to me?" Clover asked the figure.

The figure leans closer, and all Clover could really focus on was dark black hair and red eyes. Then everything goes dark. When he wakes, he's in a cage with his wrists tied behind his back, his ankles tied together, and a bandana tied over his mouth.

"Well, well, look who's awake." said a female voice.

He turns towards the voice and sees Raven, his boyfriend's evil twin sister, and leader of the Branwen tribe.

"You're a long way from Atlas, aren't you, handsome? I looked at your scroll, I know you're a high ranking Atlas official. I wonder how much Ironwood values you. How much would he pay to get his little soldier back?" Raven said.

She reaches through the bars of the cage and rips off Clover's pin.

"Oh, by the way...I saw the photos of you and my brother in your scroll. You can do far better than that pathetic coward. He's not worth your time or your energy." Raven said looking at the pin.

The woman snaps her fingers and three bandits walk up.

"Keep an eye on him. I'm going to Atlas to send a little message to the general. Beat him, torture him, I don't care, just don't let him out of your sight." Raven tells them.

The bandits nod, saying, "yes ma'am.". Then she turns into a bird and flies away. When she gets to Atlas, she flies straight into the open window of general Ironwood's office. He points his gun at her the second she changes from a bird to a human in front of his desk.

"Ah~ah~ah, I wouldn't do that. If I die...so does he." Raven said, slamming Clover's pin onto the desk.

"What do you want?" James asked, putting his gun away.

"Let's see...I want weapons, supplies, and a whole lot of lien." Raven replied sitting on top of Ironwood's desk.

"And if you tell anyone about this, especially Qrow...the next thing of Clover's I put on this desk will be his severed head." she threatened.

The bandit leader grabs the general's tie and pulls him closer to her face.

"You don't want that to happen, do you?" Raven asked grinning sinisterly.

She shoves him back into his chair and heads towards the window.

"I like the beard, James. It suits you." Raven said before turning back into a bird and flying away.

James growls in anger and frustration, slamming both fists on his desk. Raven returns to her camp and goes to Clover's cage. While she was gone, the bandits had done whatever they pleased and beat the crap out of Clover. He was covered in bruises, one of his kneecaps had been busted with a crowbar, his right eye was swollen shut, and he had a large cut above his left eyebrow. As she came up to them, the bandits were kicking Clover in the ribs repeatedly.