Fair Game: Caretaker Qrow

A/N: Sequel to "Date Night and A Street Fight".

The day after their disaster date, Qrow is taking care of a very sick Clover. His fever usually ran pretty high, and he had a nasty heavy cough. He was trying to get some sleep, but he couldn't get comfortable.

"Q-Qrow..." Clover whimpered.

"What is it, Cloves?" Qrow asked.

"Can't...sleep...'m all....achey." mumbled Clover.

Qrow puts his hand on Clover's forehead, making the Ace Op sigh and lean into his touch.

"You're hands are cold....feels nice." said Clover.

"I'm gonna go get the thermometer. You're burning up." Qrow said getting up from the chair he was sitting in.

He gets the thermometer and takes his boyfriend's temperature. The fever was close to 104 degrees, making Qrow worried.

"I should get a doctor." Qrow said quickly standing up.

He goes to walk away, but Clover weakly grabs onto his wrist, stopping him.

"Don't go...please....s-stay." Clover whined.

"Alright, but if your fever doesn't go down in the next thirty minutes, I'm getting a doctor." Qrow said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Okay." replied Clover.

"Can I get up long enough to get you a cold compress for your head?" Qrow asked caressing Clover's cheek.

Clover nods, then Qrow gets the cold compress and lays it on the younger man's scorching hot forehead. Then Clover mumbles something that Qrow didn't quite hear.

"What? I didn't hear ya." Qrow said rubbing Clover's chest.

"I said thank you for taking care of me." answered Clover.

"Well that's my job as your boyfriend isn't it?" Qrow chuckled.

"Yeah, you are my boyfriend." giggled Clover.

"Cuddle with me?" he asked with big puppy-dog eyes.

"Okay, sweetheart." Qrow said.

He lays down on the bed beside Clover and takes him into his arms. Next he kisses the top of his head and starts rubbing his back. Soon, Clover is lulled to sleep. During the nap, his fever manages to go down far enough where Qrow didn't feel the need to contact a doctor.