Fair Game: Caught In The Act

A/N: Related to the story, "Bird's Nest".

It was late in the night, and Clover and his husband, Qrow were getting...quite intamite in bed. Qrow was laying on the mattress, Clover on top of him kissing his neck and chest.

"Clover, ohhh!" Qrow moaned.

Clover smirks as he kisses a little rougher. He always loved the reactions he got out of his husband. The bed creaked rapidly due to their vigorous activity. They were in the middle of some passionate love making when they heard their bedroom door open, making them freeze.

"Papa, Daddy...what are you doing?" Corvus, their five-year-old son, asked.

Clover quickly pulls the blankets to his shoulders, covering him and his husband.

"N-nothing, buddy, go back to bed. What are you even doing up?" Clover asked voice trembling with embarrassment.

"I had to go potty. On my way back to my room, I heard strange noises from you and Papa's room. It kinda sounded like you were hurting Papa, but that can't be it because you love Papa and wouldn't hurt him. So...why are you on top of him and what are you guys doing?" Corvus replied.

"Adult stuff, now go back to bed!" Qrow told him sternly.

"Oh...okay." Corvus shrugged before leaving the room and returning to his.

Once the little boy was gone, Qrow covered his face with his hands while Clover pressed his face into Qrow's chest as they both groaned pathetically.

"I...have never...been more embarrassed in my life!" Clover whined.

"This is worse than that time James walked in on us!" Qrow groaned.

"Ehhhg, I know." Clover shuddered.

"And that time your dad heard us." Qrow grimaced.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have been so loud." Clover replied.

"Hey, it's not my fault you give it to me so good." Qrow said, making Clover blush a little.

"Now, get off me! My mood is completely dead." he said shoving his husband to his own side of the bed.

"My mood's not exactly alive either." Clover said turning onto his side, facing away from Qrow.

Qrow also turns onto his side, away from his husband. Now the couple lay in their bed back to back, pouting.

"From now on, we're only having sex when Corvus is at your parents' or Tai's house, deal?" Qrow suggests.

"Deal." Clover agreed.

"Ahhh, sh*t." Qrow suddenly groaned after a few minutes of silence.

"What?" Clover asked.

"When Corvus is older, he's gonna look back on this moment, realize what we were doing, and be totally scarred for life." Qrow told him.

"Ohhh, noooo!" Clover groaned into his pillow.

The next morning, they hoped their child had forgotten about last night...but, unfortunately, he didn't. Even more unfortunately, Corvus told Ruby and Yang about it, causing the elder sister to burst into hysterical laughter, further embarrassing Qrow and Clover.