Lucky Snowbird: Cozy Night In

It was a particularly cold night, so Qrow, Winter, and Clover were cuddled on the couch watching movies. Winter sat in the middle with legs stretched across Clover's lap and her back resting against Qrow. The three of them share a blanket and a big bowl of popcorn. In the middle of the movie Qrow and Clover give each other a look and then catch Winter by surprise. Qrow tickles her torso while Clover tickles her feet.

"Guys! Cut it out!" Winter said trying not to laugh.

The two huntsmen continued their tickle attack until they got a laugh out of their girlfriend.

"You two are so childish." Winter laughed.

"Well, you're usually so stiff, we just wanted to loosen you up a bit." replied Clover.

"You know there are better ways to loosen someone up." Winter said grinning suggestively.

"I agree with Ice Queen. That would be way better." Qrow said wrapping his arms around Winter's waist.

He shifts so that her back was against his chest. Then he starts kissing her neck. She moves his hands up her body and on her breasts. Clover joins in, straddling Winter's hips, and putting his hands on Qrow's hips. Now both men are kissing opposite sides of her neck while she runs her fingers through their hair.

"Oh, Qrow...Clover!" Winter moaned.

"Both of you, shirts off, now!" she commanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" replied Qrow and Clover.

They take off their shirts and Winter takes off hers. Then they continue their fun, and Qrow kisses Winter's shoulder while Clover kisses her clavicle.

"This is waayyy better than being tickled." Winter said.

None of them had to worry about getting cold, cause they were plenty warm enough due to the activity they were doing.