Fair Game: Help! My Boyfriend's Been Kidnapped!

On their way home Qrow and Clover discuss the movie they just watched...which Qrow hated.

"That movie was the f**king worst!" Qrow grumbled.

"Yeah...it was pretty bad." Clover agreed.

"There's two hours of my life wasted." Qrow sighed.

"Well, lets do something that's actually fun." Clover suggested with a wink.

Qrow blushes then nods excitedly. When they got home, Clover scoops up Qrow and carries him to the bedroom. Then they kiss each other more and more passionately until it turns into...stuff. The next morning, Clover has to pry Qrow's arms off him so he could get out of bed. He changes out of his pajamas and into his workout clothes.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the gym with me?" Clover asked putting on his shoes.

"Nah, last night was enough exercise for me." Qrow answered wrapping the blankets around himself.

"Okay." Clover said kissing Qrow's head.

He leaves and heads for the gym. While Clover's gone, Qrow sleeps for another twenty minutes. Clover always goes to the gym for an hour on Sundays. But, three hours later, and Clover has not returned.

"Hmmm, that's strange...he didn't answer my call. Clover always answers when I call him. Something's....not right." Qrow said after he tried calling his boyfriend.

Qrow goes out to look for Clover. He starts at the gym, but the people at the gym said they never saw Clover there. This confused and worried Qrow even more. If Clover wasn't at the gym then where is he? After looking all over the city of Atlas and Mantle, Qrow still couldn't find Clover...now he was terrified. Qrow quickly makes his way to Ironwood's office to report Clover missing.

"Hey...um...Jimmy?" Qrow said walking into the general's office.

"Yes, Qrow?" Ironwood replied.

"Did you...assign Clover on a mission today?" Qrow asked.

"No. You know I don't assign missions on Sundays. Why'd you ask?" answered Ironwood.

"Because I haven't been able to get a hold of Clover pretty much all day. I don't know where he is and he won't answer his scroll." Qrow told him.

"Oh no...I was afraid this would happen." Ironwood sighed.

"Afraid what would happen?" Qrow asked glaring at Ironwood.

"Well....um, recently, a criminal had escaped from the prison. A prisoner that was arrested twenty-six years ago...by Clover's father. At the time of his arrest...he...threatened that if he ever escaped he would...kill Clover." Ironwood explained.

"How long ago did this prisoner escape?" Qrow asked clenching his teeth.

"....Exactly...fourteen days ago." Ironwood answered not even looking at Qrow.

"FOURTEEN DAYS!?! Fourteen days this guy has been out and you didn't think to inform Trevor and Clover about this!? When they're so directly involved with this guy! You truly are an idiot, James!" Qrow shouted angrily.

"I thought I could handle this discretely." Ironwood said in defense.

"They still had a right to know! Especially since Clover's life is in danger!" Qrow replied slamming his hands on Ironwood's desk.

"If Clover dies...it'll be your fault." he growled at the general.

"Qrow, I promise you...nothing bad will happen to Clover." Ironwood said.

"For your sake...I hope you're right." Qrow said.

"What is this guy's name?" he asked.

"Dominick Barr." Ironwood replied.

Qrow turns away and begins to head out of Ironwood's office.

"Where are you going?" Ironwood asked.

"I'm gonna do what you should've done the moment you found out that Dominick had escaped...call Trevor. He deserves to know that his son has been kidnapped by the guy he put in prison. Also he's probably one of the only ones that knows Dominick the best." Qrow answered.

He leaves the office, slamming the door behind him. As he's walking through the halls, Qrow pulls out his scroll and dials Trevor's number.

"Hello?" Trevor said answering the call.

"Hey, Trevor, it's Qrow." Qrow said.

"Hi, Qrow, how is everything?" Trevor asked.

"Terrible...Clover's been kidnapped." Qrow replied.

"W-what!? By who!?" Trevor asked worriedly.

"...Dominick Barr." Qrow told him.

There was silence on Trevor's end of the line, but Qrow could tell that he was very upset. The huntsman could've sworn he heard the retired pilot almost begin to cry. After taking a deep shaky breath, Trevor continues the conversation.

"I'll be there soon." Trevor told Qrow before quickly hanging up.

Qrow waits in his and Clover's room for Trevor...and definitely Joanna...to arrive. With their help, hopefully it'll be easy to find Clover and save him...hopefully.

TO BE CONTINUED.....