Fair Game: Raspberry Cheesecake

After a long day of slaying monsters, Qrow walks into the apartment tired and in need of relaxation. As he passes by the kitchen, he noticed his boyfriend, Clover, doing something. When he entered the kitchen, Qrow saw that Clover was attempting to make something. But because he had broken his right arm last week, Clover was having difficulty completing his task with just his left arm...he mostly ended up creating a huge mess. Clover sighs in defeat and frowns.

"Need help?" Qrow asked.

"Oh! You're home early." Clover replied startled.

"This was supposed to be a surprise." he said.

Qrow looks at the cookbook on the counter and sees that the page it's open on is a recipe for raspberry cheesecake...Qrow's favorite.

"Wow, you're making raspberry cheesecake?" Qrow asked with a smile.

"Yeah...you've been working extra hard lately, because I'm out of commission and all, and I just wanted to surprise you with a special treat." Clover answered blushing and nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, Clover, you're so sweet." Qrow said hugging his boyfriend.

Clover hugs back and kisses Qrow's head.

"Sorry I couldn't get it done before you got home...and sorry for making such a mess." Clover said pulling away.

"It's okay, babe. You just need a little help, that's all." Qrow replied.

The huntsman helps his boyfriend make the dessert and clean the kitchen. With the dessert done, they settle in the living room and put on a movie.

"Thanks, Clover, this is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me." Qrow said resting his head on Clover's left shoulder.

"I'd do anything for you, hun. I love spoiling you." Clover said leaning his head against Qrow's.

The couple ate the delicious raspberry cheesecake as they watched a sappy romcom.

A/N: I love writing these short and cute fics. Also raspberry cheesecake really is one of the best desserts.