Chapter V: Left Arm

"THE STEEL BALL RUN BEGAN WITH THREE TEAMS WITH THREE MEMBERS EACH!!! THE DIRTY DEEDS, LEAD BY PRESIDENT FUNNY VALENTINE!!! THE STARDUST KNIGHTS, LEAD BY BRITISH BOXER JONATHAN 'JOJO' JOESTAR!!! AND FINALLY, THE HEAVEN'S CHAMPIONS, LEAD BY DIO BRANDO!!!"

The first checkpoint has been reached.

A rocky desert in the middle of nowhere.

Erina: "Are the coordinates right?"

Jonathan: "Ugh... It seems we've reached the first checkpoint. I'll use Hamon to sense for the Holy Corpse Parts' whereabouts."

Speedwagon prepares his Revolver: "I'll look out for some American fucks who want to steal the Part."

It's night, and the moon shined all night. The stars twinkled softly in the desert night sky. Erina tended to Diego Brando and gave him a blanket.

Erina: "I don't understand why the race has to take place at night."

Jonathan: "So that Vampires may come out and act as the President's pawns. Overheard the bastard in the phone with his wife."

Erina sighed.

Erina then sensed something.

Erina: "Someone's nearing! Jonathan! The Holy Corpse Part?"

JoJo, with the eyes on a necklace around his neck, grabbed the eyes and sensed for the Holy Corpse Parts. Suddenly, the eyes glowed.

Jonathan: "Here!"

Jonathan begun digging, and found the Left Arm, just buried in the sand.

Jonathan equips the Arm into their horses as they rode the horses and fled away.

Dio suddenly teleports before Jonathan.

Jonathan: "DIO!!!"

Dio: "JoJo..."

The World: "MUDA!!!"

Tusk: "CHOMIMI!!!"

Tusk then releases a nail bullet, which misses.

Jonathan: "Goddamn it all!"

The World: "WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA-!!!!"

Jonathan and Speedwagon kept on shooting. Speedwagon nearly hits Dio, but he keeps on teleporting with his Stand.

The World
Ability: ?
Power: ?
Speed: ?
Range: C
Durability: ?
Precision: ?
Potential: ?

Dio: "ZA WARUDO!!!!"

Suddenly, he disappeared.

Erina looked down, and saw her child, bloodied and battered.

Speedwagon: "BASTARD!!!"

Jonathan immediately healed the child as Speedwagon shot at the monster.

Dio leapt in the air.

Dio: "I like to play with my prey, Jonathan! You know that, after all! Since childhood we'd always play knights and dragons, and I was the type to play with my prey!"

Jonathan angrily kept shooting at Dio after the baby was healed.

Jonathan: "SPIN-HAMON OVERDRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!"

Dio: "You can control both Hamon and Spin?! Impossible!"

Dio then teleported away.

Jonathan looks at the horse.

The left arm is gone.

Jonathan: "Fuck..."