Chapter XLVII: Hol Horse Wants a Stand-Off Using Ten

Josuke, Mista and Giorno stood before Hol Horse...

Meanwhile...

Kira and Doppio release their Stands as Enrico stood before them.

Enrico: "What the hell do you mean you failed?! You two are one of the most dangerous warriors in the Passione aside from me and DIO!!! How can you two have failed?!"

Kira: "You didn't tell me that one of them was a Time-Stopper!"

Enrico: "I told you to research on them instead of just attacking at once!"

Doppio: "Will the Boss be angry at me too?"

Enrico: "You failed! What do you think, Doppio?!"

Enrico facepalms.

Enrico: "DIO and Diavolo are very unhappy with you two."

Doppio: "TURURURURURU!!!"

Enrico: "Great! Speak of the Goddamned Devil!"

Doppio brings out his phone, which isn't turned on.

Doppio: "Yes? Mhm? Stand down? LET KIRA TAKE OVER?!"

Enrico: "Give me that!
Diavolo, you can't be serious!
Mhm... Yes... What?! They already have three Holy Corpse Parts?! What?!
My husband will be very unhappy with you Diavolo, if you even think of-....
Kira?! He was just nearly killed by that bastard Jotaro Kujo!
Yes, I know it was DIO's fault for giving Jotaro Kujo an evolution! He didn't know that Jotaro could resist the Goddamned Flesh Bud! Fine!

*sighs*

Diavolo says Kira should be in charge. In a strategic stand point, it makes sense that Kira would take over."

Doppio immediately brings out King Crimson, who immediately erases time. 

Suddenly, he is behind Kira.

Kira smiled when King Crimson nearly punched his back.

Kira: "I knew you'd always attack from behind, Doppio... Touch my back, and you'll explode. Killer Queen has already touched Yoshikage Kira's clothes, where the bomb transmutation could transfer to your touch, Doppio."

Doppio: "Tch-!
G-Golly! Sorry, Kira! I couldn't keep ahold of myself!"

Kira smiled as Doppio retracted his Stand and walked away.

Doppio: "Piece of shit. Must be nice having 5 Stands!
Fuck you..."

Doppio opens the door.

Doppio: "What the fuck are you all looking at?!
Look away if you know what's good for you!"

Doppio slams the door, leaving Pucci and Kira inside.

Pucci: "The Holy Corpse Parts will reveal freedom throughout the Multiverse, Kira. It is our only chance to truly achieve Heaven, and that is through DIO's Stand. The World's deepest wish is to have the ability to overwrite the cruel truth and create a perfect world... A world over heaven. Kira, you now have the authority over the Minor Arcana..."

Kira: "But I don't want to-!"

Pucci: "That hand of yours is getting stinky, isn't it?"

Kira's eyes widen.

Pucci: "It'd be a shame if I remove the Hamon from around it and let it rot like normal flesh, Kira."

Kira: "Don't you dare kill her!"

Pucci: "Then do as I say...
Living peacefully is what you want, right?
Then send people to kill the Crusaders. Go to Rome, Kira. Hide there until all the Crusaders are dead, and send enemies to the Crusaders, so you can achieve peace.
When they're all dead, collect the Holy Corpse Parts...
Besides, the Parts could only be used or destroyed when they're together. Help DIO achieve Heaven, Kira. You've murdered thousands of women over the years..."