Chapter XXXIII: Bruno Cioccolata and Blood Red Mars

Rohan stood alone at the balcony as the others enjoy a good dinner.

Rohan, writing in his journal: "It's been 18 days since we've started the journey, and three months since I've been beaten to near death by the bastard Jotaro Kujo. I have greatly observed each and every one of them. Right now, Jotaro, Josuke, Noriaki, Koichi, Okuyasu, Anne and Yukako are playing my very own card game of Pink Dark Boy. Joseph and Holy are chatting about Hamon. Avdol is scolding Polnareff for eating too much shrimp. Tonio is complaining about bad food. Now... I stand along with Giorno, in awkward silence."

Rohan turns to Giorno.

Rohan: "Y-...Yo..."

Giorno, still looking outside from the balcony: "Yo."

Rohan: "So... you're a Gang-Star? You used to work for DIO's underdog, Diavolo?"

Giorno: "Si. You speak pretty good Italian."

Rohan: "I turned myself into a book and wrote that I could speak-...
'Ahem'... So... Joseph tells us to avoid meeting a Stand-User for now and search for the Holy Corpse Parts. He says that it's best to do so and deal with the Stand-Users later on."

Suddenly, a man walked up to them, smiling. He has green hair tied in braids and wore a white suit with a blue cross on the center, with white pants, black shoes and yellow earrings.

???: "Do you know where Muhammad Avdol is, Haruno?"

Giorno's eyes widen.

Giorno: "No one has ever used that name unless-...
Passione Member!"

Giorno brings out Golden Wind and Rohan brings out Heaven's Door.

Giorno: "Bruno Cioccolata!"

Cioccolata remembered the good old days...

Cioccolata: "When I was younger, I volunteered to go to the bedridden elderly in Venizia... There, I would pretend to take care of them, and the mayor himself commended me... But actually..."

Cioccolata whispered into their ears: "You're trash... No one loves you... You'll die alone..."

Cioccolata then fed them more illegal drugs.

Cioccolata then filmed the elder man, killing himself.

Cioccolata: "I then became an unwitting surgeon, and continued my crimes... I even 'messed up' and incorrectly put the dose of anesthesia and they'd all suffer, waking up mid-surgery... Why? Because that turned me on. Then... I met my pet...

Serpentine Fire... Known at the time as Severus Bogomolov, a Russian man sent to my care... I tried murdering him myself, but then... he spoke to me.

'What is the meaning of life?' he asked.

I replied with, 'Nothing... It's something you play with.'

Serpentine then spoke, 'That's a cruel way to look at things.'

He then told me things that made me feel special... Unlike the others, I actually didn't like hurting him... But he pleaded for me to hurt him. He wanted to hurt, specifically and intricately from and by me. I stopped experimenting on these filths for a while, and only experimented on him. Soon, I fell in love with him... Only I could kill him one day... I believed that... I masturbated to that idea...

But then... Muhammad Avdol burnt him to a crisp...

After I'm done with Avdol... I'll kill Akira and the others and kill DIO..."

Now...

Giorno: "Scum..."

Ciocolatta smiled devilishly.