Chapter XII: Captain Tennille and Dark Blue Moon

The Stardust Crusaders enter a ship in the docking area.

Koichi: "Geez! I can't wait 'til we get to Australia! I heard good things about the place!"

Okuyasu: "I'm just going there for the kangaroos. I want to box one of 'em with my Stand, The Blue Hand."

Noriaki: "I can finally draw its landscapes, correct, Rohan-sensei?"

Rohan: "Correct, Noriaki-kun."

Koichi gasps: "A first name basis with Rohan Oingo Kishibe?!"

Josuke: "I want to see if I can reform sand into glass!"

Avdol: "Boys, this is not some vacation! We could seriously get killed. This is a mission to hunt down DIO."

Okuyasu: "Right, right..."

Avdol: "Also, I've tried turning sand into glass. It was awesome but really wasteful."

Polnareff: "Come on, Avdol! Let ze kids live a little!"

Avdol: "Polnareff, this is a war... You have to keep these kids behaved."

Polnareff: "Sure, sure, buddy! I will!"

Avdol walks away.

Polnareff: "-... not! Kids, get ready for an adventure!"

The four high five.

Later...

Joseph walked to the five, Jotaro, Josuke, Noriaki, Koichi and Okuyasu, who are tanning themselves on beach recliner chairs.

Joseph: "Blimey! You kids haven't changed your clothes!"

Jotaro: "We have! Giorno turned out suitcases into a bunch of flies following us around in the journey."

Joseph: "Jesus, I almost killed two of 'em. Wouldn't that have killed me?!"

Noriaki: "Giorno turned counter off for those flies, and they're basically indestructible."

Joseph: "Alright... Also, have you no other clothes other than your uniforms?"

Josuke: "Let us enjoy the sun, Joestar-san."

Koichi: "Joestar-san, relax!"

Okuyasu: "Yeah, old dude!"

Joseph: "This is a mission, you kids! We can't just dilly dally! Polnareff?!"

Polnareff eats shrimp from the shrimp dispenser of the ship.

Polnareff: "Bonjour, Mr. Joestar!"

Joseph: "We just had that refilled! Christ, since when have I become a Father?"

Avdol: "Since Ms. Holy was born, Mr. Joestar."

Joseph sighs.

Rohan meanwhile draws the ocean.

Later...

Koichi looks down and tries to draw the ocean as well: "Time to impress Mr. Rohan!"

Koichi then looks down and sees strange barnacles that can only be found at the back of the ship.

Koichi: "Whoa... That's a lot of barnacles for one spot in the ship..."

Koichi suddenly sees the barnacles follow him, as he falls down into the waters.

Koichi: "AH!!!"