Elseworlds Part IV

(This belongs to the pre-rebooted Omniversal Timeline, and is therefore from a different canon)

Elseworlds Mini-Series:

The Batman: Heir to the Demon Chapter VII-Part I

MarvelAbatman Chapter IV-Part II

The Olympians-Part III

5 Heroes' Bizarre Adventure Chapter V/ Stardust Crusade-Part IV

CNAbatman Chapter XIII-Part V

Reap Chapter IX-Part VI

"I woke up. It was snowing. The blizzard hit pretty hard. It felt cold. Wounds everywhere. I then saw a small family car, driven by a woman and what I should think was her toddler son. They were stuck in the snow. I quickly took off my jacket and put it under the car, and I pushed, saving them. I think that was me. I saved myself..."

Jotaro: "Huh. Typical. Paradox. So, you're telling me that DIO apparently threw away your souls into different points in the timeline in different universes?"

Josuke Higashikata: "Yeah. I already retrieved Giorno. The Josephs and the Jonathans are still hidden somewhere else within the timelines, as well as Johnny, Jolyne and the other Josuke. You have to find the Dragon Balls first of Earth 607."

Jotaro: "How the hell are you able to punch your way into other Earths and timelines?"

Josuke: "I guess I'll have my own adventure. But for now, I was tasked by Jonah Stardust to aid you in the desert planet to defeat two evil Generals, Moana and Elsa."

Jotaro: "The others?"

Josuke: "They'd have to follow. They need to stick together."

Josuke opens a portal, as the four enter the portal.

Batman: "What about the others?"

Jotaro: "I'll contact Prometheus."

Meanwhile...

The four, Goku, Vegeta, Saitama and Mob return to the ship, seeing that it has been nearly destroyed.

Vegeta: "Yare yare daze."

Goku: "It's not as cool when you do it."

Vegeta: "F*ck off, Kakarot."

They enter the ship, as the stench of feces and urine fills their noses.

They all belch from disgust.

Saitama, covering his nose: "Smells like ass...."

The four enter, now seeing the 13. Captain America, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hercules, Miguel JoJo, Deadpool, The Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Dark, The Reaper and The Hood, all lying down in one room for some reason, all unconscious.

Mob uses his Psycho Waves to clean up and hopefully fix the whole ship.

Mob: "Jotaro called. He said: 'Meet us in Planet Soledad.'"

Vegeta: "Space Texas?"

Goku: "They have Space Texas in this Universe?!"

Meanwhile... in Space Texas...

Jotaro, Batman, Iron Man and Josuke travel on foot in the vast deserts of Planet Soledad. They thirst for water as they finally reach a herd of Alien Horses: Blue Alien Horses with Antennae. Josuke helps the four tame four of these benevolent creatures, as they then set off to destroy Moana and Elsa.

Jotaro ventured in the desert, as they reached...

Meanwhile... in the Space Ship...

Borko, in his thick Slavic accent: "Hello, bitches. How is it going?"