Chapter XXIX: Trish, Like a Spice, Wants Everything Nice

Trish Una was born a rich girl.

She was greatly spoiled by her Mother, who was a reach owner of a company at the time.

Trish Una, however, never had a Father Figure at a young age.

Years went by, and she was tutored everyday with utter perfection. No form of abused occurred in her entire life.

However, she grew fond of one tutor. That was Luca Pesto, a handsome but old man who was 50 at the time. She was 14, and very innocent.

The man grew close to the young girl, and grew fond of her, and she saw him as a Father. He taught her the art of Piano. She is a genius Pianist, as well as a genius in other areas due to her various tutors.

However, this man was very nice to her, and very casual compared to her other tutors. He taught her many life lessons, regarding love, knowledge, faith, wisdom, and more. Trish may be spoiled, but is very, very wise and intelligent.

However, as time went on, the man started to see her body change.

"Take off your clothes."

A sentence that echoed in her head until now, which she utterly hated.

She ended up sleeping with the older man at 16.

Trish Una was defiled at 16 by a 52-year-old man... a man who she saw as her Father...

She was forced to sleep with him for several months, as he blackmailed her mother with a crime she committed years ago, and he said it'll go public unless she allowed him to sleep with both of them.

Trish grew to hate that man, and hated all the Father Figures of her life... but not only that...

Trish hated men.

She was disgusted by them, seeing them as lustful incarnate and nothing more.

One day, at 16, she was called upon by Diavolo, revealed to be her true Father, who offered her a good life, if she met him.

That's when she met her escorts... First meeting the perverted Mista, who eyed her all the time.

Trish's first interaction with him was punching him in the gut...

But as time went on, she grew fond of him and the other escorts.

She later became a part of their family, even gaining a Stand, Crimson Spice Girl.

Then...

When she met her Father...

It was revealed that he offered to kill her, so that his past wouldn't catch up to him.

She escaped, but in the end, Bucciarati was killed.

Hearing this, Giorno attacked on impulse, and led half of Bucciarati's team to their deaths.

Trish, of course, forgave Trish nowadays... sadly...

She still hated men. She's friends and family with some of them, but she saw them as nothing more than lustful incarnate.

She rightfully thinks so, having trauma...

And therefore, she will never, ever fall in love.

She could've fallen for a woman, but she doesn't swing that way...

She will never fell in love.