Chapter XII: Sono Chi No Sadame

6 months... later...

It's night. The stars shine at night, as darkness loomed over. The cold sea breeze entered Jonathan's nose. Jonathan then spat blood.

Jonathan stood up in the ship and looked up in the stars.

Speedwagon: "Jonathan... Why'd you call me back here, exactly?"

Jonathan: "Did you destroy the mask?"

Speedwagon remembers smashing it into pieces with a sledgehammer.

Speedwagon: "Yes."

Jonathan: "Good. I want you to hide the Holy Corpse Parts forever. I heard that you created a Foundation and hit up the oil business... I want you to make vaults... Nine in total... and keep each of the Holy Corpse Parts in those areas, all around the world. Also, give this to Erina."

He gives him Valentine's napkin, which is wrapped around something.

Speedwagon: "Sure, mate. Sure."

Jonathan: "The Holy Corpse Parts are being shipped back to London. I just asked you here to-..."

Jonathan: "Bollocks

Jonathan: "Bollocks... Dio's here!"

Speedwagon: "What?! How?"

Jonathan: "Speedwagon, evacuate the other passengers. I'll deal with him."

Speedwagon opened the door, only to see them turned into Vampires.

Dio is just a head, moving around with tentacles growing around his body.

Dio watches as he made a mother eat her own crying child.

The other child, Speedwagon catched before it fell to the ground,

Jonathan: "Speedwagon. You're a coward, right? Run away with that child, alright, mate?"

Speedwagon smiled.

Speedwagon: "Sure, mate. Sure."

Speedwagon ran to the lifeboat and sailed away back to London.

(Theme Begins...)

Jonathan fought the zombies with Hamon and Spin, shooting each of them.

Jonathan: "Heaven's Tusk, Hamon and SPIN OVERDRIIIVE!!!!!"

Tusk: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!"

Tusk erases the other passengers.

Jonathan: "I'll kill you all, ya fucking bastards!"

Jonathan burns each with Hamon, and fought for an hour.

(Theme ends at 0:48...)

Jonathan, tired, knelt on the ground and panted. He spat out blood.

Dio: "What's wrong, Jonathan? That bullet lodged in your lung is getting to you?"

Jonathan squints to Dio.

Dio: "Wryyyy...."

Jonathan tries to shoot at Dio, as he teleports around.

Jonathan: "What are you?!"

Dio strangled Jonathan with his tentacles.

Jonathan shot at him, but seemingly missed.

Dio: "I guess it's for our so-called 'honor' that I tell you. I can stop time, Jonathan. It's an ability that will remain a mystery to your family for generations, and I will keep it secret forever! While you were gone, loligagging and sulking about your past relationship with my wife, I learned that there is another way to gain Heaven. A Requiem to the opponent... an ability that could only be gained through stabbing your Stand... with an arrow. The arrows are found in America, along with the Stone Masks and their makers, the Ancient race of humans that became the Pillarmen. I will decapitate you and take your body! Then I will gain the power of Heaven one day!"

Speedwagon, after watching the whole event from the boat afar, and saw what happened to Jonathan.

His head is torn off, as Dio sucked his head dry, turning into a bloody skull. He then attached his head to Jonathan's body...

Jonathan Joestar-Deaad
December 1, 1889

Suddenly, the engine exploded.

(Theme begins at 0:49...)

Dio: "Wait? He planted bombs? How can he had known that I was-... *gasps*...That shot! Jonathan didn't miss! He aimed for the ship's engine. NOOOO!!!! KONO DIO DA!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!! MUDA!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!"

(Theme ends at 1:39...)

Suddenly, the boat exploded, and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

Speedwagon told Erina the news... And gave her the napkin, which was finely wrapped around a round object.

In it was the striped stone she gave to Jonathan years ago, encased in diamond and stuck to a chain, acting as a necklace.

Erina's tears came after...

The next day... Speedwagon visited her...

Speedwagon: "So... Jonathan told me to take care of you and your family, particularly Diego Bran-..."

Erina: "Diego Joestar. His name... is Diego Joestar."