Chapter XII: The Ultimate Being Part II

Joseph and Von Stroheim laughed...

Until suddenly...

Joseph felt a blade enter his arm, then he felt nothing.

He looked down in horror.

Joseph: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Joseph held his left elbow, seeing that his arm has been cut clean off.

Kars stood before JoJo.

Kars: "'Ello, Gov'na! As you filthy Anglo-Saxons say.... The irony is that, like me, both your parents had Jewish blood. It's a shame that I have to kill someone of my blood. But, then again, I've done it before... Twice... With this power, I am unstoppable."

Von Stroheim: "How?! No organism can be immune to ze hot burning magma! *gasps*...
Air bubbles! He surrounded his skin vith air bubbles vich acted as a shield for his body, saving him from imminent doom!" 

Joseph screamed in pain.

Kars: "Good bye, Joseph, Joestar..."

Joseph smiled as he bowed, and charged... something with Hamon.

Joseph's Star Birthmark shined.

Kars: "What are you doing now?"

Joseph smiled.

Kars: "What are you charging your Hamon with?!"

Kars kicks Joseph with a Hamon-charged fist repeatedly, as Joseph kept charging.

Kars: "STOP MOCKING ME!!! AS YOU CAN SEE, I CAN ALSO USE HAMON, LIKE YOU, JOJO!!!!"

Joseph looks up to Kars.

Joseph: "'Ello, gov'na! 'Need a ride?' as those dastardly New Yorker taxi drivers say!"

Kars' eyes widened.

Kars: "How?! The Volcano?!"

Joseph gave him a devilish smile.

Joseph: "I know what you're going to say next! Next, you'll say-..."

Both: "Did you plan this, JoJo?!"

Joseph: "As a matter of fact, I fucking did, gov'na!"

The rock exploded as Von Stroheim was left, screaming for JoJo's name.

Joseph: "Super-charged, eh? Come on! VOLCANO OVERDIIIIVE!!!!"

Kars sped up in the air, as gravity began to become lighter.

Joseph, however, stuck himself to the rock with Hermit Purple and Hamon.

Kars: "Did you plan this too, JoJo?!"

Joseph: "YES, YES, YES!!!!
I didn't really, but this'll drive the man crazy!"

Kars screamed as he was lodged in the air, never to be seen again.

Joseph lied down on the rock, and closed his eyes.

Joseph: "For you... Caesar... my family... my friends... I regained the Joestar-Zeppeli Honor, and restored its pride. Good bye, everyone..."

Von Stroheim: "JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Joseph Joestar-Dead
1939

Meanwhile... in space... Kars begun to froze. He tried to fly himself back by creating air pipes, but it didn't work and froze. He wished for death, but couldn't die, and became half-organic, half-mineral, and eventually stopped thinking...