Chapter XIII: Forever Orangutan and Orange Strength

Suddenly, the ship exploded.

"Attention! Captain Tennille planted bombs in the ship! He was killed by the debris! Everyone go to the lifeboats!"

The Crusaders and Speedwagon Foundation Crew have been floating in lifeboats for a day...

Koichi: "Guys! A ship! We're saved!"

Everyone sees a ship.

Jotaro: "Hm..."

Josuke: "That ship looks sketchy."

Okuyasu: "Oi, Josuke. Calm down. We may have another Tonio Trussardi incident!"

Josuke blushed: "You don't have to bring that up, man!"

The Crusaders and the crew end up on the docking of the ship and climb inside. 

Joseph: "Nobody's in the ship, except for... An animal..."

Jotaro: "Nani? Hm."

Everyone looks around for passengers and a crew, walking around the mysterious ship.

Noriaki summons Hierophant Green to look round as Golden Wind creates a fly to spy the ship.

Koichi walks inside one of the rooms, and meets an Orangutan who's eating an apple.

Koichi observes the apple.

Koichi: "It doesn't have bruises and hasn't browned. It's just been freshly cut."

The Orangutan turns on a lighter and gives itself a smoke.

Koichi: "What the hell?! An Orangutan can do such a thing like turn on a lighter and smoke? Is this one trained?"

The Orangutan then looks at pornographic materials of short men.

Koichi gulped in fear.

He walked away.

Smelling the scent of saltwater on his clothes, he sees the bath place and enters.

He washes himself, where the door opens, revealing all of the other Speedwagon Crew killed.

Koichi hears a noise outside.

Koichi: "Oh no! ECHOES ACT 1!!!"

The Orangutan opens the curtains and pins Koichi down.

Koichi whimpers in fear.

Okuyasu: "Oi... Monkey... Get off my friend, buddy, or I'll erase ya!"

Josuke: "Koichi-kun!"

Koichi screams.

"SHAININGU DAIYAMONDO!!!"

Shining Diamond: "DORARARARARARARARARA!!!!!!!!"

The Orangutan then summons the fans as it attacks Josuke. Josuke punches the fan and turns it into dust.

The dust reforms into a blade.

Josuke then punches the wall and turns it into a wall to protect them, blocking the fan, only for the wall to grab Josuke and suck him in.

(Theme begins...)