Chapter LXII: Alessia Creates a World of Children With Sethan

Heaven's Sethan
Abilities: World of Children-Sethan can turn the whole world into a land of children
Power: 0
Speed: 0
Range: ∞
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: ∞

Jotaro wakes up.

Jotaro, in a high-pitched voice: "Nani?!
Yare yare daze... What just happened?!"

Star Platinum: The World
Power: D
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: D, E (Time-Stop)
Precision: A
Potential: C

Jotaro: "Anne-chan? Old Man?"

Everyone else... became babies.

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze.
How old am I. Five? Ugh!"

Joseph: "'Ey! Over here, mate!"

Jotaro: "Tch-!
Who are you?"

Joseph: "Who the bloody 'ell do ya think I fuckin' am?!"

Jotaro: "Old Man!"

Josuke: "Ugh..."

Josuke looked at Jotaro and Joseph, who are smaller than him.

10-year-old Josuke: "Whoa... Dudes... You're kids!"

Giorno: "Muda muda daze... So are you..."

Giorno is 5 as well.

Shining Diamond: Time
Power: D
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: E
Precision: C
Potential: D

Hermit Purple
Power: E
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: C

Golden Wind
Power: E
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: E
Precision: C
Potential: A

Alessia was a man of honor and respect.

He was born of a wealthy family and grew up in luxury. He was intelligent yet very estranged. He was known to stay away from most people.

Years later, when he was 12, he fell in love with a girl 4 years younger than him. Though it was strange, his family supported him.

Years more, when he was 18, the girl turned 14, and he lost interest in her, and moved to another girl, a girl that was eight-years-old.

His family was disgusted by his strange fetish in those that are young, and decided to banish him from home.

Afterwards, he ended up changing his identity, moving to another town and changing his name altogether, becoming a kindergarten teacher.

The man was known to have done disgusting things to his students, like making baked goods laced with his semen and feeding it to the children.

He was therefore arrested for his crimes, as DIO found interest in him later on, and let him out.

He was given Heavens Alessia, a Stand with infinite range and can turn a whole universe into a world of children.

That is his dream. That is this man's dream, to fuck children.

Now...

Giorno: "And that is the story of Alessia."

Jotaro: "So... he's gone rogue, basically."

Josuke: "Y-Yeah...
Ahem... Yeah! Wait... How come we still have memories unlike these other kids?"

Joseph: "Joestars are bown with high intelligence. We don't know why, howevew.
Well, mates! Let's go find that mothewfuckew! Why can't I say Aw? Aw... No.... Aw!!!!"