Chapter XV: Yellow Temperance

Giorno walks around in the next town they ended up in where Polnareff ran them into with his speed. It's the third day of the hundred days.

Giorno silently looks at the city. He then sees a man take one of the two women's wallet, only for him to "accidentally" bump into him and spin to the women.

Giorno, in a proper British accent: "Forgive me, ladies for intruding, but is this yours? You seemed to have dropped it."

Woman 1: "Oh... hihi... Thank you!"

Giorno walks away while the women whisper about how handsome he is.

Woman 2: "What a nice cute boy!"

Suddenly, a couple of butterflies come out of her wallet in her purse.

Woman 1: "Nani?"

Giorno grabs the butterfly meters away as they turn into two bills of money, both 100 Australian dollars.

Giorno smiles softly.

Giorno: "Never let your guard down... Especially to someone who's from Venice."

Giorno buys an ice cream.

Giorno: "Yes, one black pepper and pistachio ice cream"

Giorno sees a crying child who seemed to have lost his mother and smiled.

Giorno: "Make that two."

Giorno hands the ice cream to the boy.

Giorno: "Are you lost, little one?"

Boy: "Thanks..." *sniff* "I can't find my Mommy."

Giorno: "Where did you last see her?"

Boy: "In the Mall..."

Giorno: "What was she wearing?"

Boy: "A blue dress with white shiny slippers."

Giorno: "Dress and shiny slippers, huh? And counting that this kid is wearing expensive clothing...
Did she wear makeup?"

The boy nods.

Giorno: "Did her nails have color?"

Boy: "No..."

Giorno: "Let's go, kid.
The Mother must be in the salon."

Mother: "Billy! Billy!"

Boy: "MOMMA!!!"

The boy hugs her mother as she cried and hugged him.

Mother: "Thank you... Mr.?"

Giorno: "Giorno Giovanna. I have a dream."

The mother smiles and pays him money, but Giorno refused.

Giorno: "I'm just glad he found his mother."

The Mother: "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Giorno: "Maybe I should've taken in the child, seeing that she's such a reckless mother. But then again, I wish I could see my Mother again... wherever she is."

Giorno walked in the streets, as a tall man began to follow him.

Giorno: "Hm?"

Giorno turns to the man.

Giorno: "Ciao, signore."

The man stops.

Giorno: "Are you one of my Father's men?"

The man stared at him silently.

Giorno, in his Cockney English voice: "Hm... Well, you should be warned... Unlike Jotaro and Josuke, I am much more bloodthirsty. Josuke kills only when his friends get hurt, and Jotaro kills when he, his family or his friend is insulted. I will, for sure, kill you if you are nothing more than scum of the Earth. When I was a child, I always felt like scum, because of how my 'parents' treated me. I know how it feels like you, and I hate myself, therefore I hate you too.
I, Giorno Giovanna, hava  dream that I believe is just. I will be the greatest Gang-Star in the world, and remove illegal drugs from the system. The only way to do so, is to kill DIO, his men, and Diavolo, who are all standing in my way...
GOLDEN WIND!!!"