Chapter XXIX: DIO and The World Part III

Jotaro remembered the good old days...

Jotaro watched several giant robot anime, and was awestruck by how this large colossal figures would look and act so powerful, but are just armor and are fully controlled by people. These robot warriors were the hope of the world, that stood against the evil in the world. He watched the evil invader robots attack Earth, and the warriors of light, the robots of the world, stand as one with the world, and fought against the giant evil invader robots.

Jotaro listened to Joseph's stories, as Joseph told him of the concept of Stands. Abilities that emerge from one man or woman, that act as an armor to a certain person...

Joseph finally showed his hand without freaking Jotaro out, revealing a robot hand.

Jotaro was amazed as his eyes twinkled.

Joseph: "Bloody 'ell! After that, I swooped the plane down to the volcano and had Kars burn himself in there...
But then, I lost my bloody arm! It was Kars, who survived the volcano!
Taken off by Kars!"

Young Jotaro: "So, that's why!"

Young Anne: "Did any of this really happen? Did my Uncle die because of Vampires?"

Joseph: "Yes... These creatures are evil incarnate and caused darkness to reign in our families for years.
Then... I charged the volcano with Hamon-..."

Young Jotaro was awestruck by the thought that Joseph was one of the greatest heroes in the world.

But then...

Jotaro asked his mother one day, as he couldn't find his Grandpa anywhere.

Jotaro: "Where's Gramps?"

Holy sighed, and stayed silent.

Jotaro begun to cry, as Holy grabbed his cheek.

Holy: "Papa's going to be gone for a while... Granny Suzi Q is very mad at Papa because your Grandpa did something very bad to her. He went back to New York..."

Jotaro: "Now that Gramps is gone, will Daddy finally come home?"

Holy sighed and hugged her son, crying.

Jotaro: "When will  Daddy come home?"

Holy kept crying as the confused Jotaro begun to cry as well.

DIO, now powerful enough, prepares to stab himself with the arrow, only for Jotaro to steal it back and run away.

Jotaro: "SECRET TECHNIQUE!!!"

Jotaro puts the lip ring into his locket and runs away.

DIO: "COME HERE, JOTARO!!! ZA WARU-!!!"

"S-H-I-T!!!"

Suddenly, DIO is thrown to the ground with The World, becoming heavier than Osmium.

DIO: "Wrrry... Kono... DIO... da!!!"

Koichi is revealed to have trapped DIO.

DIO then stands up, resisting Koichi's attack.

Noriaki then ties DIO up with his tentacles along with Avdol's Red Bind, as Polnareff points his sword to DIO.

Giorno stood and posed before DIO, as he trapped him in his vines.

Rohan then tries to write into DIO: "DIO WILL NOT ATTACK ANY OF US!!!"

Joseph laughed: "Well, well, DIO! It seems that we've got you cornered! Ha ha ha!"

DIO: "WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BLOODY SON OF A BITCH!!! ALL OF YOU BLOKES WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY... DIO!!!"

Okuyasu erases DIO's arm.

Okuyasu: "Whatever, dude!"

Josuke punches DIO in the face with Shining Diamond: "DORA"

DIO smiled.

Jotaro: "Wait... Guys!"

DIO stops time, and he has disappeared.

A wormhole is beneath where he used to be.

Joseph: "I guess the hunt continues, then... But..."

Jotaro reveals Santana's lip ring.

Joseph smiled.

Day 10... Back to Japan.

Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, Noriaki, Koichi, Okuyasu, Joseph, Polnareff, Avdol, Rohan and Middler all give Holy the lip ring, healing her.

Joseph, Avdol, Polnareff, Giorno and Rohan prepared to leave the next day.

Jotaro: "Oi... Where do you think are all of you going?"

Giorno: "I still have to kill Diavolo and DIO."

Polnareff: "I still have to avenge my sister by finishing of DIO."

Avdol: "I still have to avenge my wife by killing DIO."

Joseph: "I need to avenge my honor."

Rohan: "I need to write my manga."

The five begin to leave.

Jotaro remembered what he did to those innocent people and clenched his fists.

Okuyasu: "Yeah... And I have to kill DIO to avenge my brother."

Noriaki: "I have to avenge my parents, taken by DIO."

Koichi: "I won't let you go without me!"

Anne: "I'm going too... DIO took control of me and defiled me. I need to avenge my honor as a woman and a warrior, and avenge the deaths of the Zeppelis killed by his hand."

Jotaro: "And I have to regain my family's honor and pride."

Josuke: "Me too..."

Holy: "Me three..."

Yukako: "I'll go if Koichi's going!"

Koichi: "Geez... Yukako!"

Tonio: "I'll feed you in the journey, okay?"

Lisa Lisa: "Speedwagon and I will aid you from here in Japan. We'll watch over Morioh with Aya."

Aya: "Hai."

Speedwagon: "'Ell yeah!"

Giorno: "None of you will fit in any vehicle if we're an army of 14 warriors. We have to have some sort of vehicle."

Giorno brings out a small pet turtle.

Jotaro: "What is that?"

Giorno: "My assistant from Venice, Trish Una, found this little guy in the streets. She decided to give him to us."

Suddenly, they teleported into a large room inside the turtle's shell.

Coco Jumbo the Turtle
Mr. President
Abilities: Pocket Dimension
Power: E
Speed: E
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: E

Giorno: "Lisa Lisa, have this turtle transported to New York. Our Crusade continues on."