Chapter XXXI: Sons Apollo and Apollo Platinum

Jotaro is woken up by Joseph, as Star Platinum immediately cries, "ORA!!!" and punched him away.

Jotaro: "Old man!"

Jotaro runs to Joseph.

Joseph spits blood.

Joseph: "Bloody 'ell! Jotaro! It's just me, mate!"

Jotaro: "Sumimasen."

Jotaro brings Joseph up.

Joseph scratches his head.

Joseph: "Blimey... That bloody hurts... That's right, you still can't control your Stand very well. When you get angry or alert, your Stand immediately attacks its target and doesn't seem to stop. Sometimes, it even overdoes things.

-You broke Noriaki's skull and bones. It took time for him to get healed.
-Captain Tennile, User of Dark Blue Moon, didn't die from debris. We kept under wraps that he actually made fun of your walking and you proceeded to tear his legs off. He bled out to death.
-You pretty fucked up Z.Z., User of Crimson Wheel. You shot him in the arm, then the head, and shot him more.
-You suffocated the User of Shadow Justice, Enya Geil. You didn't spare her and your Stand immediately suffocated her.
-Don't forget what you did to Rose Lovers' User, Steely Dan. He was nothing more than a bag of dust that used to be bones when we found him.
-Finally, DIO. I saw what you did to his skull. That was morbidly horrifying.

Now, here's what you'll do for today as a lesson. See this glass?"

Joseph gives Jotaro a glass of water.

Jotaro: "Hai."

Joseph: "Hold it with Star Platinum and make sure it doesn't break."

Jotaro uses Star Platinum to hold the glass, where it suddenly breaks it into pieces.

Joseph sighs and gives him another.

*CRACK CLING CLING CLING*

Joseph sighs and gives him another.

*CRACK CLING CLING CLING*

Joseph sighs and gives him another.

*CRACK CLING CLING CLING*

3 hours... later...

Joseph pants as Star Platinum finally doesn't break the glass.

Joseph: "Oh bloody hell! Thank God... Now go with your mother to buy us groceries. Pick up some coffee on the way... I'm gonna go and take a nap."

Later... in the evening...

Holy, carrying groceries: "Papa should really have a diet from the cafes... He's getting rather fat."

Jotaro, carrying groceries with his hands and the glass carried by Star Platinum: "Tch-..."

Holy: "So... Anne is back... How do you feel about being around her again after all these years?"

Jotaro: "Kisama! Tch-!"

Holy: "Oh my-! You used the word, 'kisama' instead of 'yarou'. She hit you goood..."

Jotaro: "Tch-!"

Sons then stood before Jotaro and Holy, who carry the turtle, tried going towards a cafe to pick up some coffee for Joseph.

Sons posed, putting a clawed hand's fingers before his forehead as he faced to the right and bent his legs, showing his crotch.

Sons: "Hello, Jotaro! Long time no see, Onii-chan!"

Jotaro: "Nani?"

Sons sighed.

Sons: "I am Sons Apollo. I am Sadao's son."