Chapter XXXVII: Tailee Swift and Mint Vesta

Mint Vesta Requiem
Abilities: Lucky
Power: E
Speed: E
Range: E
Durability: B
Precision: E
Potential: C

Tailee Swift. Tailee Swift, originally named Tai Li is a Chinese-British Jockey from England, born from a British Father and a Chinese Mother from Hong Kong, who was known to be the unluckiest girl in the world. At the age of 8, her parents were killed by each slipping on the same banana peel. She was then sent to an orphanage and abused by the headmistress, where she, along with other kids were starved for misbehaving. She was even raped by an old janitor when she was 12. She was so unlucky, that she was adopted by a pair of drug dealers who worked for DIO, both defiling her when she reached the age of 18, where they were supposed to be her parents. Disgusted by the law of the cruel world, Tailee hated everyone that was human... Passione one day attacked their household, as her adoptive parents had a slip up and were killed in front of her. She didn't care at all, for she hated them down to her black heart. Impressed, the Gangsters brought her Diavolo, who found her worthy for such power called a Stand. She go what she needed...
Luck Manipulation. Absorption of Positive Probability for herself and Misfortune to others... As vengeance to the world... Soon, she met the Olympians, who treated her like a person for once, as she loved her family, as they brought her happiness and joy.
With half of them dead, she tries to kill them...

However, she had a different mission.

To kill two children or dispose them, at least.

Later...

Holy and Josuke finish buying groceries.

Holy: "Oh my! Tonio said that we'll be having Calzones tonight!"

Josuke: "Huh... Gureto daze, Nee-san..."

Holy: "Oh my!
I sense two lost souls!"

Holy drops the groceries as Josuke grabs each of them and chases Holy.

Josuke: "Nee-san!"

Holy  hears crying under a sheet-covered box.

They're crying... where it seems they were abandoned.

Holy opens the sheet, and sees two babies, twins. A boy and a girl, both of Japanese descent.

Holy: "Josuke! Babies!"

Josuke: "Nani?"

Josuke runs to the two babies, where he sees no one.

Josuke: "All I see is an empty box... Nee-san..."

Holy: "No! They really are babies!
Oh... You probably can't see them... Hold on."

Josuke: "Did Nee-san become crazy, or-?
JESUS CHRIIIST!!!"

The babies stop being invisible. One boy, one girl, neatly hidden in a box.

Holy: "They were abandoned by someone and left to die here!"

Josuke: "Huh... Weird... I wonder why these kids were abandoned... When they were invisible...
Is this the work of an enemy Stand?!"

Josuke and Holy walked away with the babies as Tailee returned.

Tailee opens the sheet with a knife.

Tailee: "Oh shit!
Where'd you go?!
Oh shit, oh shit!!!
Kira'll kill me!"

Later... Everyone sat down in the living room.

Josuke and Holy reveal the two babies to the team.