Chapter LXXIX: Erasure-To Part IV: All Star Jump Force!!!

DIO falls on his knees, with broken arms. "I see now." said Jotaro, "Your ability is only manifested through your fists. With wounds like that in your arms, you can no longer overwrite the truth." 

Jotaro looks down on the fallen DIO: "Hmph. Now how long would it take for that to heal?" said Jotaro, looking down on his enemy, "When that time comes, Star Platinum will be here to knock you back down. Come at m-!!!"

DIO appears from behind as Star Platinum quickly turns and defends his user.

Dio ends up breaking his arms, however. "Nani?!" asked Jotaro, as he kneels as well. He turns to "DIO", in front of him, as light fades, showing to be Anne.

The entire scene melts down to where they were earlier, with the positions reversed. DIO smiles. "I'll rewrite reality... Just as how I-..."

Jotaro: "HOW?!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WINNING!!!
HOW DID YOU-?!!"

DIO: "Fate, Jotaro Kujo... No...
JoJo... Yes...
You are now worthy to be called... JoJo...
GOODBYE!!!"

Prometheus screams in the distance, (Check The Olympians, Prometheus and Carl Adventures Chapter X). Prometheus snaps Zeus' lifeless body away. For some reason, Jotaro and Dio are being erased as well.

"NANI?!" cried the two.

The two disappear, along with the all the Timelines related to Universe 5.

Note: Basically, these Characters are from another book. To fill you in, they're basically Rick and Morty. After they killed Zeus or whatever, they ended up erasing three worlds since they're guys who can destroy universes. So... They accidentally erased three worlds... DIO's plan fails and Jotaro was bamboozled. Jotaro comes back for revenge.... and he's stronger than ever in the next Part...

With... a couple of idiots and a couple of estranged weirdos.

*Sings in the tone of 'He's a Jolly Good Fellow'*

Abridged Goku: "Post Apocalyptic Mortem! We're in a Post Apocalyptic Mortem!
Oh... we're in a post-apocalyptic Mortem, oh we just don't wanna die!"

Abridged Vegeta: "Oh, SHUT THE FUCK UP, KAKAROT!!! I'M TRYING TO FOCUS!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE STANDS SUPPOSED TO BE?!!! ALSO, WHO THE HELL IS DIO?!!!"

Goku: "Don't know... But they sound like Avatars that are extensions of one's soul... Maybe they give people abilities that make them far more powerful than before!"

Vegeta stared at Goku.

Vegeta: "Pfft.. HA HA HA HA!! AHA!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!
SURE!!! SURE!!! OUR FAMILIES ARE DEAD, AND... YOU MAKE UP STUPID PIECES OF... AHA HA HA HA HA!!! WOO!!!
Good one, Kakarot."

Goku: "Figures that was wrong...
Oh well... Time to Kamehameha this jakuzie and find out what the bamboozle Stands are!!!"

Vegeta: "I really don't understand anything that you fucking say at this point..."

Goku: "Come on, Vegeta! Let's go eat that horse, get the Dragon Balls and get on and wish back our families."

Vegeta: "Alright..."

Meanwhile...

One Punch Man kept on punching  Pillarmen away.

Saitama, the One Punch Man: "WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY WORLD?!!!
RAAAAUGH-!!!"

Meanwhile...

Mob: "Doo doo doo doo... Doo doo doo... Gonna try to find my friends and family in this post-apocalyptic world..."

Meanwhile...

Jotaro stood up before the void of the universe.

He touched the right side of the bill of his hat with his right hand and slides it to the left.

Jotaro: "I'll find you... PROMETHEUS!!!"

(This isn't a joke... These characters will become the next team...
As outlandish as that sounds.. Dunt wurry...
These characters will be soft rebooted... and a bit more relatable.)