Chapter XXI: Arabah Fats and The Bright Sun

It's 8 PM, and the sky is bright.

The Crusaders hide under a rock after scouting in the desert, as Jotaro and the others, except Joseph, laughed hysterically.

A small sun floated in the night sky before them.

The Crusaders kept on laughing, as Joseph has an idea.

Arabah Fats
The Bright Sun
Abilities: High Temperature Generation
Power: B
Speed: E
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: E

The Crusaders went out of the city in search for the next Stand-User.

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze. We've spent time eating Avocados and milk for the past two days. Would be nice if we'd eat something else..."

Koichi: "Joestar-san! Why are we all out of the city?"

Joseph: "I sensed an enemy sent by DIO here outside the city."

The Ten Crusaders walked around in the desert for ours, until the night came.

Night came, but the sun was still up.

Joseph: "Bloody 'ell... This day has been so long! I can't... I just bloody can't..."

Josuke: "Why is it so hot today?"

Giorno silently walked along with Noriaki.

Okuyasu: "Is it just me, or the sun's been up for 14 hours?"

Rohan: "I've been drawing for 14 hours now, Mr. Joestar/"

Avdol: "Mr. Joestar, I think something's wrong."

Polnareff: "Mr. Joestar... It's hotter than usual. What time is it?"

Joseph checks the clock.

Joseph: "8 AM?! No... It's 8 PM... The hand elongated to 16. That means...
OH MY GOOOD!!!
Is this the work of an enemy Stand?!"

Jotaro points up: "YARO!!! THAT'S A FUCKING STAND IN THE FORM OF A SUN!!!"

Josuke: "Follow me!
SHAININGU DAIYAMONDO!!!"

Josuke uses his Stand to punch the rock in the ground into a cave.

Shining Diamond: "DORARARARA!!!"

The Crusaders crawl inside.

Noriaki: "EMERALD SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!"

Noriaki's attack didn't work, as the Emeralds turn into burning fireballs raining from the sky.

Avdol: "Mr. Joestar, my attacks wouldn't work. Because for one thing, I'd only make it burn stronger."

2 hours later...

The Crusaders pant as the landscape begins to burn with fire.

Avdol takes the flames out and tries to keep it cool.

They pant in tiredness from the heat.

Joseph: "We have to find the User before the real sun comes out."

Joseph pants in pain.

Their brows fill with sweat.

Their saliva dries out.

They begin to tan from the heat.

The Crusaders begin to laugh uncontrollably.

Joseph: "Oh my God... Am I the only one left sane here?"

Joseph sighs and kept on observing.

3 hours... later...

The Crusaders have stopped laughing, and everyone went silent, as Joseph finally figures it out.

Joseph: "Giorno, make a fly out of this pebble. Josuke, punch it and... heal yourself... Then heal Jotaro."

They do so...

Joseph: "Do you see that? Follow my index finger and make a line from that rock to the other."

Jotaro: "That rock... It looks exactly the same. Old man, is that a-?"

Joseph: "Bloody hell yes! It's a bloody mirror! USE STAR PLATINUM TO SHOOT THE MIRROR!!!"

Star Platinum shook as it tried to emerge, and shot the man in the head: "ORA!!!"

A hole is punctured through the mirror and into the man's head, killing him.

The Crusaders sigh in relief as the coolness of the air entered their lungs.

Joseph walked out and looked at the body. A fat man with an airconditioner next to him sat on a chair, with a table and bionculars behind the large mirror.

Joseph: "Clever old bastard. Welp, let's go back to the city and have ourselves some bloody airconditionin'..."

The Crusaders sigh in relief, walking home.