Forms and Their Promethean Power Levels

Saiyan Forms:

Ozaru=a-City

-Only Saiyans with tails can have these. They can achieve this form by looking at the moon, and become a Giant Ape. You can combine this with Super Saiyan and become a Golden Ozaru.

Super Saiyan=a-Planetary

-A powerful natural transformation of the Saiyans. This can be tapped to by the Saiyan race through a powerful emotion, rage. Saiyans, however, are naturally cold-hearted and emotionless, therefore, this form is usually untapped. However, a few individuals have gained this form due to various psychological disorders they have. They focus their energy in the middle of their spine to achieve this form. This has four levels before you reach the next transformation. The user gains yellow hair. It multiples the User's initial power level 50 times.

Super Duper Saiyan=s-Solar

-The second form of Super Saiyan. Named by Goku (Obviously) and was first recorded to have been achieved by Son Gohan, the son of Goku. Gohan created a new form out of this, Super Duper Mystic Saiyan, a form where Gohan doesn't transform at all to achieve the Power Level of the next forms... The user gains yellow hair and lightning around his body. It multiplies the User's initial power a hundred times.

Super D Duper Saiyan=s-Multi-Solar

-The third form of Super Saiyan. Named by Vegeta (Obviously) and was first recorded to have been achieved by Goku when he was a spirit. The form extracts every drop of the Saiyan's blood. The User's hair becomes very long and the User loses their eyebrows. It multiples the User's power level four hundred times.

Super DD Duper Saiyan=s-Galactic

-The fourth form and different branch of Super Saiyan. Named by Goku and Vegeta from an Alternate Universe (Obviously) and was first recorded to have been achieved by Alternate Goku when he became a Golden Ozaru. It multiplies the User's Power Level four thousand times.

Super Saiyan God=s-Galactic

-The true fourth form of Super Saiyan. Named by ancient Saiyans and firstly recorded to have been achieved by Son Goku by absorbing the power of six super saiyans, his own and five others. A Super Saiyan that gains godly Ki. It is 40,000 times the base.

Super Saiyan Blue=u-Universal

-The true fifth form of Super Saiyan. Named by Goku and Vegeta when training with Whis, they gained this form by combining Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan God. Both used it at the same time, but both claim they came up with it first than the other. 2 million times multiplier.

Super Saiyan Rose=u-Universal

-The branched off fifth form of Super Saiyan. Named by Goku Black, a possessed Goku from another Universe. 2 million times multiplier. It is the divine version of Super Saiyan Blue.

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution=u-Universal

-The true sixth form of a Saiyan. Named by Vegeta. 200 million times multiplier. It is the complete version of Super Saiyan Blue.

Super Saiyan Godspeed=u-Multiversal

-A Super Saiyan with the power of the Speed Force. Named by Vegeta. 50 billion times multiplier, as it is a Super Saiyan fused with the power of an Old God, Savitar.

Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct=u-Multiversal

-First achieved by Goku when he decided to combine Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct, as he gained control of Ultra Instinct through his Stand, Ultimate Battle Over Heaven. 60 billion times multiplier.

Legendary Super Saiyan 

-Achieved by a legendary Saiyan every one thousand years. This is the true primal form of a Saiyan. 100 billion times multiplier.

Human Transformations:

Super Human-a-Planetary

-First achieved by Saitama. The human, unlike a Saiyan, will lose their hair completely, having achieved this form through meditation and practice until his limiter broke. 50 times multiplier.

Super Human Bronze-a-Universal

-First achieved by Saitama. The human's eyes will glow bronze. 2 billion times multiplier.

Super Human Silver-a-Multiversal

-First achieved by Saitama. The human's eyes will glow silver.  100 billion times multiplier.

Super Human Gold-a-Omniversal

-First achieved by Saitama. The human's eyes will glow Silver. 200 trillion times multiplier.

Ultra Instinct Transformations:

Ultra Instinct=u-Multiversal

-First achieved by accident by Son Goku. Named by the Old Gods. 1.2 billion times multiplier. An instinct where you are aware of everything, mixed with tranquility and rage... balanced through meditation and breaking limits to achieve true potential.

Legendary Ultra Instinct=u-Multiversal

- Accidentally first achieved by Jotaro Kujo from Earth 5, as because he only incompletely absorbed all of the souls, he can never achieve Heaven Ascension. Can only be tapped in extreme danger, tranquility and rage, usually at times of loss, causing the User to go berserk. Named by the Son Goku and Vegeta. 120 billion times multiplier.

Heaven Ascension=u-Multiversal

-First achieved by DIO. Named by Enrico Pucci. 100 billion times multiplier. Can only be achieved if you achieve a Five-Star Over Heaven Stand, having achieved 0 Stats in all with infinity Stat for Potential.

Infinity Ascension=Infinity-Infinity

-First achieved by DIO. Named by Enrico Pucci. Infinite Multiplier. Can be achieved through an Infinity Stand. However, your Durability will drop to an E.

Ultima Ex Primis=?-?

-First achieved and named by Saitama. A form so much more powerful than any form in the world even the world beyond that and the world time come. ??? times multiplier. You gain white aura and white eyes.

Requiem Ascension=?-?

-Unknown, but is already achieved by Giorno Giovanna.

Coronation Ascension=?-?

-Unknown, but is already achieved by a character from my other book, The Reaper AKA Miguel Ibarra, a smartass alt. universe version of Jotaro.

Fur Elise Ascension=?-?

-Unknown, but is already achieved by Yamcha.

DEO Ascension=?-?

-Unknown. No one has achieved this form.

Note: These forms are non-canon. These are the forms in my book.