Chapter LXI: Hot Legs Fights Doppio with Bastet

Bastet Requiem
Ability: Molecular Metal Manipulation and Generation
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: ∞

Joseph: "Some of the Stands weren't given Heaven. Rather, they were given Requiem Stands by being fed the Heart of Aja.
The idea is to look out for these Stands before they strike again."

Everyone listened to Joseph.

Jotaro: "Okay... Then who'll be sent out today, in case a Requiem Stand appears."

Joseph: "None of us..."

Jotaro: "Why? What's this guy's ability?"

Joseph: "It can control metal."

Josuke: "So?"

Joseph: "Mate... Your blood has metal."

Joseph: "So... None of us can go out there.
We need someone to kill this woman, sadly the best thing to do right now is to avoid them.
So... Instead, Jotaro, Josuke and I shall be playing a bloody video game.
Everyone will watch until the limousine leaves this part of town."

Hot Legs was a woman of beauty, strength and resilience.

She was a  woman of courage, being a cop for years. She was an Italian woman obsessed with trying to take down Passione, and spent her entire life to try and hunt down the Boss.

The reason for this was because The Passione killed her husband and daughter years ago. They died in a car bomb.

As she grew older, she became obsessed with destroying Passione.

She became severely depressed and angry at the world.

When she was young, she was fascinated by the art of magnetism. Her Father, at a young age, showed her a magic trick that regarded metal. Fascinated by the force, she grew up experimenting magnets on various metals.

Ironically, she was also a magnet herself due to her feminine beauty. Not only was she the top of her class, but she was beloved by many in her school. She became popular, until she met a young boy named Risotto. Risotto was more of a nerd rather than a popular boy. The boy, however, was her complete opposite, repelling most people from his life. Risotto fell in love with her, however, not because of her appearance, but her strong will. She was known to be a hardworking girl who'd do anything for people no matter who they are. She'd do people favors and tutor others. She was strict with herself, and at times would starve herself if she wouldn't get work done.

As time went on, she fell in love with him, and the two had a family after they graduated. She became a cop, and she was a perfect woman of the force. However, one day...

She went home to see her husband and daughter, slaughtered.

She learned that this was the order of the Passione's Boss, Diavolo.

Angered by the slaughter, she vowed vengeance.

Meanwhile...

Hot Legs met up with Doppio in a bar.

Hot Legs: "Well, well. If it isn't Doppio, the Boss's mutt.
What do you want?"

Doppio: "Evening, friend! The Boss says that I'll be taking charge of this operation. So, you'll be under me, mkay?"

Hot Legs eyes Doppio.

Hot Legs: "I wasn't planning to be beneath DIO, you see...
I was planning to take over Passione by killing him and gaining Heaven."