Chapter LIX: Raiden Helps the Crusaders with Khnum

The Oingo Boingo Brothers. These two have been at it for years. Dinner, Video Games, and most importantly, art.

Raiden "Oingo" Kishibe and Rohan "Boingo" Kishibe were brothers who became genius artists at a young age. Whereas Raiden loved fame and glamour, Rohan was much more secluded and hated showing off. Rohan was known to be an introvert, and was the lesser of two artists. Raiden soon became a Mangaka, writing Stand Proud, a famed and popular Manga at the time. Raiden was far more popular, but then everything changed when Pink Dark Boy attacked.

Pink Dark Boy was different from Raiden's Stand Proud. Stand Proud was much more linear and the main characters soon became irrelevant as time went on, whereas Pink Dark Boy was divided into parts, and the main characters change each Part. It removed that problem and exchanged it with Parts. The Parts gave way to arguments like, "Which one was your favorite team?" and "Who is the best Villain?" When each part came, it gave the characters a new fresh start with a new story.

Khnum: Heaven's One Note
Ability: Reality Storymode Rewrite-The User can change the story with Khnum. Heaven's Stands, however, seem to be immune to that notion. Comes in the form of a book.
Power: 0
Speed: 0
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: ∞

Raiden stood before Rohan.

Rohan: "Tch-!"

Raiden: "Hello, Boingo...
Joseph Joestar called me up to help you.
I was given Heaven by DIO, but I chose to be by your side... Boingo."

Rohan: "Tch-!
Fuck you, Nii-san."

Rohan: "Joestar-san... Why is this piece of shit in this turtle we humbly ride?"

Joseph: "Because he has the power to ensure that we will stay in the right path. It's like your safety lock, mate! But Reality-Wise!"

Rohan: "My Heaven's Door has limits... Like I can't create life, and the I can only change reality ever so slightly...
My brother was always the better artist.
In the end... My Stand was designed to change people, not the world. I wanted people to change how they looked at me. I wanted them to change how they saw me... how they acted towards me.
When I gained Thoth, I so unhappy. It was a useless ability that showed me the future. I always wanted to find out who I become. I was unhappy with most of the timelines given. A useless artist that no one liked. Then I gained Heaven's Door... And I finally found what I wanted. I then ventured around the world and changed how most people saw about me, and how most people perceived my Manga. It is written in everyone's first page: 'I love Kishibe Rohan and his Mangas, no matter what they are.' I felt so relieved that I was known in the world, and I was noticed. Finally, I was someone more than my brother. My brother, however didn't see too kindly about what I've done.
Unlike me, he is a true artist. He doesn't need people to like him to be an artist. He just needed a  pen, a piece of paper and a table and chair. Then, he'd start working, pass it to the publisher, and show his work.
I, Rohan Kishibe, conquered the world. A Heaven's Stand is an ability that can conquer the world, and is a reflection to one's desire, not what they need. Unlike Requiem or Evolved Stands, Heaven's Stands are for those who are found worthy, which is unlocked by one emotion, passion.
"

Rohan sighs.

Raiden: "Look, Rohan... I understand that you don't want to see me..."

Rohan looked away.

Rohan: "Ufu daze...
Raiden... Do you know how hard it was to live under your shadow?! Mom and Dad would always praise your paintings and ignore my sketches! You were always the Golden Child! The best! The Man Who Reached Heaven!
Now... literally."