Jumpstone Morioh Warriors

Jolyne Kujo (Age: 29)-She is the polite, Geeky, and awkward daughter of Jotaro Kujo. She is known to be very intelligent and very skilled in mind games against Opponents, though, when she is triggered, she beats up anyone that comes her way. She loves Anime and Western Cartoons and loves to play video games even as an adult. She is also a Marine Biologist like her Father. However, when her Father mysteriously disappears on 2019, she sets out to find her Father who is revealed to have the Holy Corpse Parts. It is unknown why he has them, and she searches for him to find answers.

Platinum Stone Ocean

Abilities: Bodily String Transmutation, Phasing, Regeneration

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

Shizuka Kujo(Age: 30) -A Lawyer. The Adoptive Daughter of Holy Kujo, Daughter of Kira, Adoptive Aunt of Jolyne and Twin of Josefumi Kujo. She is the rebellious Tomboy Joestar who spends in the series looking for her own Mother.

Achtung Baby

Abilities: Invisibility-Can turn self and others invisible
Power: C
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: C
Precision: A
Potential: A

Josefumi Kujo(Age: 30)-A Galactic Patrolman and Space Sailor. The Adoptive Son of Holy Kujo, Son of Kira, Adoptive Uncle of Jolyne and Twin of Shizuka Kujo. He is the polite yet violent Adoptive Joestar who spends in the series looking for his own Mother.  
Soft and Wet

Abilities: Bubble Thief-Can steal attributes from objects and organisms

Power: C
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: A

Ernes Mista(Age: 30)-The best friend Marine Biologist of Jolyne Kujo. She is the sarcastic, strong-willed and headstrong friend of Jolyne who spends in the series trying to live up to her parent's expectations. She is the daughter of Mista and Trish Una and the Granddaughter of Diavolo.

Crimson Kiss

Abilities: Kisses-She has ssixStands called Kisses. They're tiny adorable Stands the shape of hearts that give the User different abilities.
Wrath-The Kiss that gives the User flame and heat manipulation.
Lust-The Kiss that allows the User to give out fumes that allow the User to control one person or organism.
Sloth-The Kiss, when inserted on someone, dampens their own time.
Gluttony-The largest Kiss that appears as a heart-shaped black hole. Erases everything in its path.
Envy-Allows the Kiss to change its Users form to the person she wants to become.
Greed-A Kiss that, when attached to an object, teleports that object to the User. Can also work on organisms.
Pride-The strongest form of Kiss. It's all of the Kisses fused together.
Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: C
Potential: A

Kiss: Pride
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: C
Potential: A

Yasuho Hirose(Age: 29)-The best friend of Josefumi Kujo who is a Galactic Partrolwoman. She is the mild-mannered submissive daughter of Koichi Hirose and Yukako Hirose. She later becomes fiercer as the story goes on.

Paisley Park

Abilities: Guidance-Acts as a high-tech GPS Tracker.
Electronics Manipulation-Can manipulate any form of technology that runs by electricity.
Shapeshifting-Can transform into any form.

Power: 0
Speed: 0
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: D
Potential: C

Joshu Higashikata(Age: 23)-The other best friend of Josefumi Kujo who is his Adoptive Uncle who is also a Galactic Patrolman. Joshu is the loudmouthed, self-absorbed and entitled son of Josuke Higashikata.  

Nut King Call

Abilities: Disassembling Nuts and Bolts-Can create Nuts and Bolts on a person's, organism's or object's body that allows him to disassemble and reassemble them as he pleases. He is, after all, the son of Josuke Higashikata.

Power: C
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: B
Potential: B

Narciso Anasui Bucciarati (Age: 27)-Giovanna-The Adoptive Son of Giorno Giovanna and Bruno Bucciarati. He is the slow dimwitted member of the team but is very intelligent and cunning in battle, like his two fathers. He falls in love with Jolyne later on.

Diver Down

Abilities: Stand Power Storage-Diver Down can store its strike unto any surface.
Restructuring-Diver Down has the ability to restructure anything its inside of.

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: B

Prince Trunks Briefs (Age: 21)-the Son of Prince Vegeta IV and Bulma Briefs. He is the intelligent, awkward and righteous son of Vegeta. He is much more heroic and humbled than his Father. He works as the Head and CEO of Capsule Corp.

Light of Willpower

Abilities: Sword-Appears as a sword. It's a simple Stand.

Power: B
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: A

Son Goten (Age: 20)-the best friend of Trunks and second son of Goku. He spends time in the series to live up to his Father's expectations as the next Protector of the Universe. He is known to be a bit dull but is actually academically intelligent.

Dragon Soul

Abilities: Giant Zilla Monster-Appears as a giant reptilian hand at first, but legends say that it's actually a giant humanoid godzilla that breathes Ki.

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

Jiro Saitama/Requiem (Age: 29)-the son of Saitama. He is the least powerful Hero, but has the ability to copy Stands.

Requiem

Abilities: Stand Copy

Power: +
Speed: +
Range: C
Durability: +
Precision: +
Potential: 0

Yoshi Kageyama (Age: 8)-the youngest brother of Mob who is an Esper as well. His Stand allows him to use vines.

Choir 99

Abilities: Enhanced Psycho Powers

Power: 0
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: A

Ikuro Hashizawa/B.A.O.H. 7-A mysterious amnesiac man enhanced after having been stabbed by an arrow and having a bionic parasitic worm made from the arrow's material attached to his brain that gives him a Stand, called All Star. The fact that he is an artificial and experiment Stand-User makes him one of the 12 B.A.O.H.'s(Biological Armament On Help)

All Star

Abilities: Blade Summoning, Flesh Melting, Metal Melting, Flame Stingers, Electrokinesis, Technokinesis, Digital Virus Manipulation, Regeneration, Stand Fusion

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: 0
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

Vegeta Kujo (Age 25)-He is the younger and detached brother of Jolyne. He is often cold and is detached from the people around them. He wields the Stand, Purple Rain, which allows him to use Psycho Energy

Purple Rain

Abilities: Psycho Energy

Power: D
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: C