Chapter XXV: Middler and Heaven's Priestess Part II

Josuke tries to stand up, as the woman kicks him to the ground and begins to strangle him with her Hierophant. His bones start to crack as he struggled to breathe.

The Woman: "Call Joseph Joestar and his army."

Josuke: "As you can s-see... I-I don't have... any telephone... with... m-m-me..."

The Woman: "Don't play games, boy. Joseph Joestar is a Psychic. I know that you could just connect to him in any way..."

Josuke does so.

Josuke: "Otou-san... There's a Stand-User here that we've caught. We need your help to capture her."

Josuke hangs up.

Joseph: "'Ell yeah! Now we get to-!
Wait... 'Otou-san'?
Avdol, Polnareff, Giorno, Kishibe... Josuke and his friends are in trouble and I can't find Jotaro anywhere..."

Polnareff: "Read his mind..."

Joseph: "I told you before... He and my ex-wife are immune to my mind powers. Let's just hope Josuke is okay."

Note: 'Otou-san' is Japanese for 'Father'. Josuke never calls Joseph that. 

Joseph, Giorno, Avdol, Polnareff and Rohan run to the woman with an army of Speedwagon Foundation Agents.

Joseph: "Oi! Gov'na! Stay away from my son and his friends!!! HERMIT PURPLE AND HAMON OVER-!!!"

The Woman: "HERMIT PURPLE!!!"

Josuke: "Joestar-san! No!!!"

Joseph: "OH SHIIIT!!!"

The Woman can sense all of their thoughts now.

Joseph: "OOOOH NOOO!!! SHE CAN COPY STANDS!!! NOW SHE CAN READ ALL OF OUR MINDS!!!!"

The woman smiled softly.

Giorno immediately attacks her.

Golden Wind: "MUDA!!!"

Suddenly, she sped up and smiled.

She punched Giorno, but nothing happens.

The woman looks at her body.

She seems to have left her body.

The Woman: "My thought process sped up!"

Time resumed.

The woman returns to her body and is punched by Golden Wind.

But, HP: Shining Diamond blocked it.

(Theme begins...)

Woman: "I am Middler, Servant of DIO. Prepare to die."

Middler jumps and uses Golden Wind, punching Giorno several times over.

Heaven's Priestess: Golden Wind: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!"

Giorno barely blocks and loses his arm in the fight, as she tore it off..