Chapter II: B.A.O.H. 8 and Starship Part I

"Welcome to Morioh!
Originally a quiet town in the 80's and 90's, in 2011, it's been turned as the Capital of the Jump Republic, a Nation of Four Universes jumpstarted by Arataka Reigen. Ha ha! See what I did... there... 'A-Ahem'... Ah...
After Jotaro Kujo saved this Universe and the Omniverse from DIO Brando, the Four Worlds joined together as one and is currently ruled by Arataka Reigen, President of the Jump Republic.
In fact, it's his last year of his second term, and he will now be leaving-...
Hold on. There's a message from Mr. President now."

*click*

"Hi. I'm Reigen. I'm running for President again.
Wut wut!"

"Oh... never mind.
Morioh! The Capital of the Four Worlds that is kept peace by the Jumpstone Morioh Warriors!
Drink our tea, eat our food and go to our gift shops!
Go to sightseeings like the Angelo Rock, the Bouncy Spikes, the creepy Alleyway and Jotaro's house!"

Anne: "Hey!
Get out of our house!"

Anne uses her gameboys as a chained mace and swings it at the cameraman.

Cameraman: "NO!!!
WAIT!!!
I'M NOT A STALKER!!!
I WAS PAID TO BE HERE!!!"

Anne: "HEBUN'S PURISTESU: SHAININGU DAIYAMONDO!!!"

Cameraman: "NO!!!
PLEASE!!!
NO!!! NOOOOO!!!!"

"Or go to Tonio's Restaurant, where Tonio Trussardi cooks a curative dish!"

Tonio leans to the Cameraman.

Tonio: "I'm part of the motherfucking Mafia.
Keep walkin', or fucking die."

The Cameraman runs outside.

"Or go to the Higashikata household, where Josuke Higashikata lives in!"

Josuke: "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!
DORA!!!"

Cameraman: "No please!
My face was already molded before!
NOOO!!
NO, GOD... PLEASE!!!"

"Or go to Passione Headquarters."

Giorno stares at the Cameraman like he was a dead man, who is sitting before him before his desk.

Giorno snaps his fingers as Narancia and Mista put a sack over his face.

They remove the sack as the Cameraman is revealed to be tied to a chair near a docking area.

Cameraman: "NO!!!
I SWEAR!!!
THIS CAMERA STRAPPED TO MY HEAD IS FOR AN AD!!!"

Narancia releases Aerosmith, the airplane Stand.

Cameraman: "PLEASE!!!"

Aerosmith shoots a bomb as he is lodged into the waters.

*BOOM*

Cameraman: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

*glurg glurg glurg glurg*

"Morioh!
Advertiser's Note: No Cameraman was technically harmed by a Joestar or Zeppeli during the production of this video."

Jolyne Kujo buys some groceries for the family and Ikuro.

Jolyne: "Ikuro Hashizawa is a Baoh...
What I understood from that is that he's an organism that can turn into his own Stand.
I don't really understand why or how, but I get the feeling that I'm related to him...
"

Jolyne remembered removing Ikuro's shirt and saw a star on the back of his neck.

Jolyne: "Baoh... Baoh..."