Chapter VII: The Stardust Warriors

December 23, 1939

The seven all meet in the living room of the island castle.

Joseph: "I ended up reading Esidisi's mind right before he died. The two are planning to fight us in Switzerland. I probably shouldn't have killed that bastard after all."

Erina: "I guess they really want that stone... But why Switzerland?:

Lisa Lisa: "They're not cowering in fear nor do they not want the stone anymore. Switzerland is known to be one of the birthplaces of Hamon. Hamon energy will be powerful there. They want a good fight, Joseph."

Joseph: "Then I'll give 'em one! Too bad I'll leave Rome off the bucket list."

Erina: "I believe that we should get going..."

Joseph: "No, Granny Erina. Speedwagon will keep you safe here... Those bastards don't have the Stone. It's in Morioh after all."

Lisa Lisa: "You mean this?"

Lisa Lisa showcases the stone-like corpse heart to them.

Joseph: "No... Why the hell did you-?!"

Lisa Lisa: "A futile decision to keep it in Morioh. I had to guard it myself."

Joseph: "We need to destroy those bloody Pillarmen, I guess..."

Caesar grabs Joseph by the shoulder.

Caesar: "Those bastards will pay for what they've done to our families, JoJo."

Joseph smiled.

Joseph: "Good one, Caesar! Heheh... Yeah, no. We're going to fucking die."

Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Smokey and Suzi Q travelled all the way to Switzerland.

Caesar, monotonously: "Pizza Mozzarella. Pizza Mozzarella. Rellarellarellarella. Rellarellarellarella."

Joseph: "Good job, Caesar! So... Suzi. Ain't that just a pretty name?"

Suzi Q blushed.

Joseph: "It's like your family failed on your last name, though. What the hell does Q mean? Quality ass?"

Suzi Q kicks Joseph's leg with All Star Iron.

ASI: "SMASH!!!!"

Joseph: "YEOW!!!"

The jeep curves its path.

Lisa Lisa: "YOU KIDS BEHAVE OR I'LL TURN THIS JEEP RIGHT AROUND!"

Joseph: "Psh. Yeah. Whatever, Mom."

Caesar: "Dio mio! Have some respect, JoJo!"

Smokey's hands shook, thinking about their future battle with the Pillarmen. He silently bit his lips in utter fear.

Joseph: "Look, mate! I believe that I, Joseph Joestar, can beat Kars and Waamu with ease! Esidisi was an easy fight!"

Lisa Lisa: "He read you twice, JoJo."

Joseph: "Big deal! I read people all the fuckin' time!"

Suzi Q stomps his foot using All Star Iron.

Joseph: "YEOW!!!"

Lisa Lisa snarls.

Caesar: "Stop swearing, JoJo! I don't think she likes it!"