Chapter XI: Funny Valentine and HD4C Part II

Speedwagon followed Jonathan, who followed Valentine, who followed Erina.

Valentine: "This is one hell of a wild goose chase. Mr. Joestar, if you dare try to stop me, you will forever be known in American History as a terrorist."

Jonathan: "It's legal to kill each other in this race! You said it yourself!"

Valentine: "It's legal to kill competitors only! I am a host as well. You can't have the host get killed. Besides, The Americans are hungry to see the President winning this race, proving America to be the most powerful nation in the world. I'm trying to save the world, Jonathan, from people who want to steal the Holy Corpse Parts. If those Parts live on, along with the masks and the arrows, all hell will break lose. We can't destroy them, all we can do is throw them into space."

Jonathan: "I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD!!! FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!"

Valentine: "Then you are lost! You're a mad man, JoJo! You've been only doing this for yourself! You're a selfish egotist with an inferiority complex. Your family doesn't deserve that star given to you by the Zeppelis!"

Jonathan flew further.

Jonathan: "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Valentine: "You're no hero, Jonathan."

Jonathan: "The clan must regain its honor and pride! I MUST REGAIN MY HONOR AND PRIDE!"

Valentine: "You're insane!"

Jonathan then breathes in and out... as the Holy Corpse Parts leave Funny Valentine and enter his body...

Tusk ACT 4/Heaven's Tusk
Abilities: Spin-imbued Regenerating Nails, Golden Spin, Wormhole Projection, Infinity Spin
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision:  A
Potential: 

JoJo chases Funny.

JoJo: "Heaven's Tusk!"

Tusk attacks Valentine.

Tusk: "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Funny is sent to infinite torture, as his body turn into a thin curling paper-like substance, eternally spinning.

Funny: "I will return... Jonathan, to save the world again. Remember that. The chain of events that will come after your death shall be at your own fault. I curse your family with the burden of battle nearly impossible for them to overcome!"

Funny... Disappeared.

A napkin was left, as Jonathan picked it up and put it in his pocket.

JoJo, Speedwagon and Erina stop the chase.

Erina approaches JoJo.

JoJo: "Well, that was a kick in the-..."

Erina smacks JoJo's face.

Erina: "I'm beginning to think you're the bad guy, Jonathan!"

Jonathan: "But Erina, I-..."

Erina punches and kicks him several times.

Erina: "I'll hate you forever, Jonathan! Take your stupid parts! I quit!"

Jonathan: "Erina! Speedwagon?"

Speedwagon: "I'm sorry, mate. But, we have to leave you... Funny Valentine may have tried to kill Erina, but if only you'd quit your stubbornness, maybe Erina would've fallen for you, and you may have regained your honor. Goodbye, Jonathan."

Jonathan screamed as Speedwagon and Erina walked away towards the city: "Speedwagon!"

Speedwagon turns for one last time.

Jonathan: "Take care of her for me, mate. Dio might-..."

Speedwagon nods.

Jonathan then sailed back to London...

But... in the ship...

"Wrryyy...."