Chapter XXVII: DIO and The World Part I

DIO then appeared behind them.

Jotaro: "DIO!!!"

DIO: "I talked to your Grandson, Joseph. Blimey. To think that you were that stupid to keep this from him."

DIO approached the injured Joseph.

DIO: "Tell him, Joseph. Why did you keep it from him?"

The sun sets after Middler's defeat, as DIO stood before Jotaro.

Joseph: "Fine! Suzi Q is actually DIO's Granddaughter."

Jotaro: "What?"

DIO: "Precisely! When I was in London, I met a beautiful Italian woman, Ignacia Q, whom I cheated with on Erina. I had sex with her with my original body, so don't worry, Jotaro. No incest there.
Now, you know, why Suzi Q has a powerful Stand, and so do you. Because you came from my blood, Jotaro. The World's power flows through you!"

Jotaro sighed: "Yare yare daze."

DIO: "Now, join me, Jotaro."

Jotaro: "Why will I do that?"

DIO: "Do you know why Jonathan wanted the Holy Corpse Parts? Why he stole it from Valentine?"

Jotaro: "Why?"

DIO: "Because Jonathan wanted to kill me, due to his hatred with me. I was adopted by George, you see, and he was jealous. He wanted to regain his honor and pride by killing me off, a selfish and stubborn attitude. Joseph over here, wants the same... Whereas I wanted to follow Valentine's footsteps, and correct the wrong in this world by achieving Heaven."

Joseph: "Jotaro, no! He's lying! He just wants power, no different from Jonathan!"

Jotaro: "Silence, old man!"

Jotaro turns to DIO.

Jotaro: "I'm listening."

DIO: "I only ever wanted to achieve Heaven to save the world from evil. That's why I wanted to get to you, Jotaro! Together, we'll be unstoppable!"

A tentacle appeared from DIO's head as it tries to attach a flesh bud into Jotaro's head, as DIO brought out a Stand Arrow.

DIO: "Join me, and I'll give you what you've yearned for...
A father..."

Jotaro's eyes widened.

Jotaro: "Okay, DIO. I will join you... Unlock my true power, and I will plead my allegiance to you, as long as you can control me."

DIO smiled.

DIO: "Wrry.."

Jotaro: "Wrrry...."

Joseph: "NOOOOO!!!!"

A light shined, as Jotaro...

Was no more.

Jotaro Kujo
Star Platinum: The World
Abilities: Time-Stop
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A, E (During Time-Stop)
Precision: A
Potential: C

DIO
The World
Abilities: Time-Stop
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A, E (During Time-Stop)
Precision: B
Potential: B