Chapter X: Ultimate Kars Part I

The three finally finish their training...

After two whole months the three bow to their master, Jonah Stardust.

Goku: "Wow... I've learned so much about one whole move! Now I can perform so much with them."

Vegeta: "Oh please, Kakarot! I basically defeated you with the last training!"

Goku: "Yeah! And only that time! Great job!"

He's not being sarcastic or mean...
He's just like this.

Vegeta: "Fuck you, Kakarot."

Jotaro: "Hmph."

Afterwards, the three park their ship to a nearby area and have a nice picnic, along with their master, Jonah Stardust.

Jotaro: "So, what's this Kars like?"

Jonah: "An asshole. I never really liked him."

Jotaro: "You knew him?"

Jonah: "He made my brother's mask."

Jotaro: "You're from Earth 5?!"

Jonah: "In a way, yes..."

Goku: "Do you know anything about Kars?"

Jonah: "He can transform into anything that is considered alive, unlike me.
But like me, he's a Vampire-like creature from an ancient race of Pillarmen. He got his own race to go extinct in order for him to go forward in the Evolutionary Ladder.
He then got the Heart of Aja and became the Ultimate Being by biting into it. He was then defeated by your Grandfather, Joseph Joestar, as Kars was then shot into space through a Hamon-charged volcano, if you remember well."

Goku: "We do."

Jonah: "Great. Now I won't tell you the rest."

Jotaro: "No, we don't. Go on."

Jonah: "Okay, fine. DIO's henchman, Freeza, found him floating on Mars, orbiting it 26 times. 26 Kars on Mars. He was then stabbed by an arrow."

Vegeta: "So... What's Dio like?"

Jonah: "Heaven Ascension DIO fused with three other Dio's. DIO, Diego Brando and Dio Brando. Later on he fused with himself in all realities. He is currently all DIOs in every timeline. I don't know how he did it, but that's just a fact."

Vegeta: "Great! I'ma kill 'im!!!"

Jonah: "Don't think so excitedly, Vegeta. You're not ready yet for.. Heaven Ascension DIO...
Yet, fret not... For believe, that the Stardust Crusader, the Universe's Savior, the Prince of All Saiyans, the Strongest Man and the Strongest Psychic, if you just work together, can defeat him."

Goku: "By the way, Vegeta ate the bar of soap."

Vegeta: "WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!!! I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!!!"

Jotaro: "The hell would you eat a bar of soap?"

Vegeta: "It's made of ANIMAL FAT!!!!"

Goku: "That doesn't mean you're supposed to eat it."

Vegeta: "But... it's delicious!
Try it! It tastes bitter and comes in different flavors! Peach, Goat Milk, Butternut, Rosewater...."

Goku: "Sounds delicious!"

Jotaro: "Please stop."

Vegeta: "Vanilla, Oatmeal Milk Honey, Orange, Luv Spell-..."

Jotaro: "Yare yare...
Please stop."

Vegeta: "Personal favorite...
Almond."