Chapter IX: Hamon Overdriiiive!!!

Reverse Flash: "So you said 14 phrases and absorbed 36 souls to become Heaven Ascended?"

Heaven Ascended DIO: "Yes."

Reverse Flash: "Then you punched yourself to the point that you regenerated your entire body...
And you punched your "own" chest?"

DIO: "Where are you going with this, Eobard?"

Reverse Flash: "You've regrown your body, yes?"

DIO: "Yes!"

Reverse Flash facepalms.

DIO: "WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!!!"

Reverse Flash: "Lord DIO... You ERASED the body..."

DIO: "SO?!!!"

Reverse Flash: "When you erase something, DIO... You don't just erase a  piece of it... You erase the whole thing... AND SEND IT TO ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE!!!!
YOU BASICALLY BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE... WHEN YOU ERASE SOMEONE'S BODY!!!"

DIO: "THAT WAS MY BODY!!!!"

Reverse Flash sighs: "No... It wasn't you body... remember?
Now...
Whose body did you have?"

DIO: "JONATHAN JOESTA-!!!
Fuck... I wanted to see if I was powerful enough to destroy Jota-..."

Reverse Flash, mockingly in a high-pitched voice: "Ooh... Look at mwe...

A'm Lowd DIO... I don't have test subjwects sow I punch myself in the gut.... Ba ba ba ba!!! ba bwa!!! Ba bw-!!!"

DIO: "I thought it would remove Hierophant's Safety Lock!
Joseph Joestar secretly told Noriaki to stab himself with an arrow that day... and gave himself a Requiem Stand, and he used that to stop me from reaching full Heaven Ascension.
Tch-!
That bastard... JOTARO!!! JOJO!!!
"

Reverse Flash: Mi mi mi mi mi...
I thowt it would remove Kakyowin's saftee wock."

DIO: "Stop that."

Reverse Flash: "Noe."

Back to the main five...

Prometheus: Since you guys are the only ones who managed to be awake just now, I may teach you the art of Hamon.

Vegeta: "The fuck's Hamon anyway?"

Jotaro: "My grandfather said that it's waves coming out from your body when you breathe funny."

Goku: "Sounds like an oversimplification."

Vegeta: "Nice. Kakarot learned a big word."

Prometheus: "Enough with your smartassery. Now... I'm prepared to train you."

Vegeta: "Really now? And how is this rock-man supposed to train us?"

Goku, Vegeta and Jotaro are thrown into an underground pool of oil, with a pillar in the middle of the pool, looming over the three. The three have collars on their necks. Goku and Vegeta try flying up. Nothing works. 

Jotaro: "Star Platinum!!!" 

Nothing happens.

Prometheus: "Now, you idiots try breathing to the point where golden sparks start coming out of your body and waves start to form in the oil. Then direct the energy into your fingers and climb that pillar. The pillar is 200 meters tall."