Chapter III: To Mexico

December 14, 1939

Caesar: "They said that the first Pillarman is in Mexico, and he's trying to awaken the Pillarmen which are currently locked up in Italy."

Joseph: "What do we do, then, mate?"

Smokey: "You have to travel to Mexico. Don't worry, I'll keep Granny safe he-..."

Erina: "Nonsense! I fought the President of America!"

Joseph: "Granny, your were chased by the President of America."

Old Lady Erina: "Whatever! I'm going! I haven't felt such excitement in years!
I should never have left Jonathan that day... If I was in the ship... He could've got saved from Dio..."

Joseph: "Are you crying, Granny?"

Caesar and Joseph tended to Granny Erina.

Joseph wiped her tears.

Erina: "No... I'm fine... Let's go to Mexico!"

Meanwhile...

Von Stroheim menacingly stood before Speedwagon, who laid on the bed.

Speedwagon woke up.

Speedwagon, in a thick British accent: "FUCKING WANKER, STRAIZO!!! I'LL FUCKING-!!!"

Speedwagon is strapped to the bed as he looked at Major Rudol von Stroheim.

von Stroheim, in a thick German accent doing the Nazi Salute: "HEIL... HITLER!"

Speedwagon: "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuckin' hell, mate.
I've been kidnapped by fucking bloody nazis."

Von Stroheim: "I heard zat your adoptive son is a coward like you... I saw you running away from a Vampire, and I saved you!"

Speedwagon: "Fuck off, ya Nazi scumbag."

Von Stroheim: "You should be zanking me, Speedwagon, AND JOIN ZE ELITE NAZI ARMY!!!"

Suddenly, mecha tentacles appear from Stroheim's body.

Von Stroheim: "GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN ZE VORLD!!! I HAVE FOUND ZE PERFECT SPECIMEN!!! I CALL IT, ZA PILLARMAN!!!"

The soldiers put the caged Vampire into the chamber.

Speedwagon: "What are you-?"

Speedwagon sees the beautifully decorated ancient pillar, with a statue carved on it.

Speedwagon: "YA FUCKING NAZI TWAT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! Also, the word Pillarman has already been invented, mate. Where the fuck am I?"