Chapter XVIII: Z.Z. and Crimson Wheel of Fortune

Everyone sat before Joseph in the hotel.

Joseph: "Alright, mates! We've wasted four days already, and we're still hundreds... no... thousands of kilometers away from it. We're in fuckin' Townsville, mate, of all places!"

Koichi: "What's so bad about townsville?"

Joseph: "Nothing. This place is bloody lovely. Their sushi her is bloody amazing, mate. The problem is that my daughter will mayhaps die if we don't start moving. It will take 22 hours to drive via Gregory Highway. We'll be taking the car, mates."

Jotaro: "Yare yare. As long as no Stand-User attacks us midway, we'll make do with this. A two-day trip then."

Noriaki: "I've had hundreds of drawings by now thanks to Rohan's teachings."

Koichi: "Me too! I've been having fun!"

Okuyasu: "I'm bored! Geez! There won't be television!"

Giorno sipped his Australian tea silently.

Josuke: "Gureto daze! More adventures!"

Rohan drew silently.

Avdol meditated silently.

Polnareff, grabbing his knees and whimpering: "I'm still utterly horrified by ze murder of my girlfriend."

Joseph: "She wasn't your girlfriend, Polnareff. She was trying to kill us all.
Alright, mates! Let's go! Besides, we all have been training with our Stands for days now, and lately Jotaro has now full control of his Stand so far. We can do this, mates!"

The ten Stardust Crusaders enter the RV as they drive away to Sydney.

Many Hours Later...

Jotaro looked outside while everyone sat down quietly.

Jotaro uses Star Platinum to shoot a sign outside like a bullet.

"ORA!!!"

*BANG*

Josuke: "Whoa. Onii-sama. How'd you do that?"

Jotaro: "Practice. Want me to teach you?"

Josuke: "Hai!"

Jotaro puts Star Platinum's thumb and points it to the curves index and flicked his thumb, shooting a sign.

"ORA!!!"

*BANG*

Josuke tries it as well for the next sign.

"DORA!!!"

*BANG*

He misses.

Jotaro: "It takes practice, kid."

"DORA!!!"

"DORA!!!"

"DORA!!!"

"DORA!!!"

"DORA!!!"

"DORA!!!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Josuke pants as Jotaro patted his shoulder.

Jotaro: "That was a good first try, Josuke."

Suddenly, a car appears on their tail.