Chapter LXVIII: Diavolo, Like a King, Wants to be God's Right Hand Man

King Crimson
Abilities: Time Erasure-Erases time for ten seconds. No one technically exists "during" this event. No one can touch each other and will have no memories from that world.
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: E
Precision: A
Potential: A

Diavolo remembered his days when he was young.

When he was a baby, he was adopted by DIO, who taught him the way of the world.

"The world is ultimately cruel, and therefore, should be conquered. It is a wild animal that grazes on the weak, and therefore, should be tamed well, or its horns will stab your heart. The world is ultimately cruel, due to its wild nature."

Diavolo took these words very seriously. He saw that the world was something to conquer, so, in accordance to his Father's will, Diavolo took over the drug trafficking business, which stretched over several countries all over the world.

DIO was proud of his son, as Diavolo grew to be secluded from the world. He became very fearful of the world, as DIO said that if the world saw him, he will be killed.

Diavolo wanted more. Diavolo wanted to be the man who rules at DIO's right hand, as The Boss, beside DIO, who he regarded as God.

Diavolo stood before Giorno Giovanna.

Diavolo: "Hello, Giorno."

Diavolo held the arrow.

Giorno: "A Stand-Arrow?"

Diavolo: "We stole dozens from your facilities."

Giorno: "Tch-!"

Mista shot at Diavolo.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Time erased, as Diavolo is suddenly behind them.

King Crimson: "WANNABE!!!!"

Trish blocked with Crimson Spice Girl.

King Crimson: "Tch-!"

Diavolo: "Hello, my daughter."

Trish: "Father..."

Crimson Spice Girl, punching King Crimson: "WANNABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!!!!"

King Crimson, punching Crimson Spice Girl: "WANNABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-!!!!"

Trish turns the ground soft as Diavolo sunk in.

Mista shoots, as time erased and Diavolo dodged the shots.

Josuke attacks and punches him with Shining Diamond.

Shining Diamond: "DORARARARARARARARARARARA!!!"

King Crimson dodges his attack.

Shining Diamond's punches seem heavier than King Crimson's.

Diavolo: "Tch-!
Josuke Higashikata. You and your family will die!"

Diavolo erased time again, and saw Josuke's next move, which was to punch to the right.

Josuke dodges.

Tonio then appeared.

Tonio: "Guys?
We have tro-..."

Diavolo sees Tonio.

Tonio: "I should go..."

Diavolo: "No...
Stay... You are, of course... a useless Stand-User... I wouldn't care about you being here."

Tonio gritted his teeth.

Tonio: "I am the one who provided gourmet dishes to the Crusaders. I abandoned my life in Morioh to find meaning in this journey, and risked my life by joining these guys.
I am useless?! I AM A ZEPPELI!!! A ZEPPELI SERVES A JOESTAR!!!
AMBER PEARL JAM!!!"

Amber Pearl Jam swarmed towards Diavolo.

Diavolo: "WHAT?!!!"

Suddenly, Diavolo can't see a thing. The colony Stand completely covered Diavolo's line of sight.

One of them takes the arrow away from Diavolo and gives them to Giorno.

Tonio clenched his fists.

Tonio: "My whole life...
I grew up without a father... And was raised by my mother alone. She told me stories about how my Father saved the world with the Joestars, and protected the world from Vampiric threat...
This... is a good day to die... I became a chef, which disappointed the Zeppeli families...
I wanted to be an artist, not a warrior...
I decided to join the Crusaders to honor my family... and finally... they spoke to me...
But that insult... really... PISSED ME OFF!!!!
"