Mini-Chapter I: DIO and The World

DIO remembered his past life with Jonathan as he held the star on his neck's back.

DIO: "Do you remember, Jonathan? Before our lives became intertwined forever?"

DIO remembered when he used to bully Jonathan.

Before...

Jonathan: "Dio, please! I want to eat... Father has been starving me for days."

Dio went to his level, as Jonathan crouched and starved. Dio then ate delicious veal before him, and made Jonathan drool.

DIO: "Do you remember what I did to your dog, Danny, Jonathan?"

Dio leaves a box of "garbage" for the butler to burn in the incinerator. He does so, as the dog inside the box wailed and whimpered, trying to dig its way out. 

DIO: "I always hated that filthy mutt, Jonathan... and Erina..."

Dio kisses Erina as Jonathan cried under a tree, watching them.

DIO: "I remember the good old days..."

Dio turns a mother into a vampire and make her eat her own baby that she carries, as he masturbated to the scene...

DIO: "I always hated people, due to the cruel manner of my Mother's death. I realized something, Jonathan... I realized that the world is a wild and cruel animal, that grazes on our kind. It's filthy, disgusting and cruel. I now realized that-..."

Dio: "Mother? MOTHER?! NO!!! Mother, please!"

DIO bashed his head in the wall for remembering such insolent and humane emotions as he continued to "speak to Jonathan".

DIO: "I now realized that the world is something that is not supposed to be one with, but is something to be tamed... to conquer... to rule... and the only way we can conquer the world, is to achieve something above it. It is to achieve... The World Over Heaven...
I reject my humanity, JoJo..."