Chapter IX: Tonio Trussardi and Amber Pearl Jam

Jotaro, Josuke, Koichi, Noriaki and Okuyasu all meet up in front of the Italian Restaurant called Trattoria Trussardi.

Okuyasu: "Come on, guys! They say that this is the best restaurant in town!"

Koichi: "Geez... Our backs hurt, we haven't slept all night, our stomach's are fizzy due to what we ate last night, which was hundreds of Sushi for Jotaro and Noriaki's Sumo Match! Also, Okuyasu, you have cavities, right? Should you really be eating hard foods?"

Okuyasu: "Come on, Koichi! We can handle it! We handled the comments of the other students, than we can handle this!"

Noriaki: "Well, now that I think of it, Koichi and I are Otakus, Jotaro is a closeted Otaku who's also a delinquent, and Josuke and Okuyasu are yankis."

Josuke felt skeptical, however

The rest seemed famished.

The five walk inside.

Tonio appears with his chef's hat and everything.

Josuke: "Hm..."

Jotaro and Kakyoin smile softly.

Okuyasu laughed.

Okuyasu: "We're going to battle a Vampire, after all! Give us the menu before our amazing trip!"

Tonio, in Italian accented Japanese: "I am Tonio Trussardi, and I'm sorry but there is no menu."

Okuyasu: "Nani? Then how do we eat?"

Tonio: "I merely observe a dish that you would all need. Just a second."

Okuyasu yawns: "My back hurts... Josuke."

Jotaro, Koichi and Noriaki wait calmly.

Josuke felt suspicious as he tapped his index finger on the table repeatedly.

Jotaro: "Josuke. That's annoying. Stop that."

Josuke: "S-Sure! Sumimasen..."

Jotaro: "Hmph."

Tonio came out with sparkling water for Okuyasu and Josuke, Green Tea for Jotaro and Noriaki and iced coffee for Koichi.

They all drink, as they all started to cry in joy, except for Jotaro and Josuke.

Josuke: "Why are you crying, exactly, Okuyasu?"

Okuyasu: "It just tastes so, so good!"

Koichi: "I'm in heaven!"

Noriaki silently teared up.

Suddenly, streams of water started to flow from their eyes, as their eyes dried out.

Josuke: "GUYS!!!"

Jotaro stared silently and continues drinking green tea.